Some online stores in Asia are selling the BFV hacker tools, DICE and EA please do something......

markxocean
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited February 11
They are destroying the game
Please do something
I paid almost $80 US Dollars for BATTLEFIELD V Deluxe Edition and the Origin Access Premier and I am very disappointed
Because too many hackers and cheaters in the Asia servers but EA/DICE looks like they can't do anything to stop them
But I still hope that EA/DICE can improve the Anti-cheat methods and keep updating
I am the BIG fan of BATTLEFIELD series and I played BATTLEFIELD 1942, BATTLEFIELD Vietnam, BATTLEFIELD 2, BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2, BATTLEFIELD 3, BATTLEFIELD 4, BATTLEFIELD 1 since 2003
EA please don't give-up the BATTLEFIELD series on the PC platform even PC is the smallest market......

Those Photos are Translated by Gxxgle Translate and sorry for my bad English

The hacker tools can hide their Origin ID and no one can report them that they are cheating :s
[IMAGES REMOVED]
Post edited by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx on

Comments

• Sw1ts
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sadly EA can't shutdown their website.U can only report a player who is cheating and hope that he will be banned very soon.Its very sad for me too,i paid 60$ for the game and i encounter almost every day a cheater.I can only report him with evidence ofcourse.I hope someday EA will do something against them with a better anticheat solution.I perfectly understand your frustration but we are in the same ship,i mean "we" the regular dayli players :neutral:
  • zenn_nme
    416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    The saddest thing is 'cheating in China has become standard practise' (just google it); from school, or work, to gaming... It's accepted, simply cause of the pressure 'to be better than everyone else'. Never knew I'd say this, but if EA/Dice can't manage their Anti-Cheat, it's about time to region lock China.
  • Sprinkles298
    371 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zenn_nme wrote: »
    The saddest thing is 'cheating in China has become standard practise' (just google it); from school, or work, to gaming... It's accepted, simply cause of the pressure 'to be better than everyone else'. Never knew I'd say this, but if EA/Dice can't manage their Anti-Cheat, it's about time to region lock China.

Same goes for most of Asia. Most live under this belief and as a result, they tend to stop at nothing to get better. Some reports have people literally dying from dehydration from not moving from the system after 3 days of non-stop playing.
    Sure, there's some good ones that don't break the rules and cheat, but bad apples poison the bunch every time.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3754 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Images have been removed. Dont post such images again.

Thank you.

-CB
  • GVlXxf
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    if they come from china, u can't do anything, as their government have a so powerful party!!

but some are also Koreans , u can hear their voice if u turn on the voice service in the game
    Post edited by GVlXxf on
  • SillySinStorm
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Surely DICE has a way of detecting cheaters or am i being naïve? If so, chuck the little chuffers in their own server together and remove being able to score points.