Lack of a Survey

GirlMisfit
109 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I didn't get any emails with the survey though I only play battlefield 5 when I find time to play my xbox. I read in the patch notes that we can give feedback here, so here is my comments on a frustrating weekend of playing frontlines.

1) Boundary Markers - The problem is that each team has different boundary markers. This was extremely frustrating when the opposing team had a sniper sitting out of bounds taking shots and spotting us. While this is a great tactical move, it's pretty one sided since I couldn't get close enough to engage. Tanks do the same thing sitting out of bounds and shoot at targets with no real way to get them without a vehicle.

2) Balancing - We had a horrible time with balancing this past weekend. The one time we felt we were on the overpowered team, a big group of players left the opposing team and were replaced by better players who steam rolled us. The balancing of the game is beyound frustrating and we would leave the que in efforts to find better game balancing.

3) Spawning - BF5 moves faster and it's super frustrating to spawn on a team mate and immediately die. This seems to account for 3 deaths for me a game.

4) Fortifications - When getting steam rolled on frontlines, there seems to be no time to retreat and build fortifications. In some cases, the fortifications aren't available to build like in conquest.

I'm not going to harp on the fact that Medics still do not have access to another class of weapons like Assualt and Support, but the items above just make this game harder to play for more than an hour.

Comments

• CaptainHardware
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The survey wasn't emailed. It can be found via the link below if it's still active
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/ao7moy/battlefield_v_community_survey_feb_2019/

Basically a initiative from the new community manager. he's good, they hired him for battlefront 2 after the original guy left over how mishandled that launch was. Now he's in charge of battlefield as well.

Fortifications are 100% broken on certain frontlines maps BTW, known problem to be fixed in the next patch. That's why sometimes you can't build any.
  • Redstripe101
    2752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The survey wasn't emailed. It can be found via the link below if it's still active
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/ao7moy/battlefield_v_community_survey_feb_2019/

Basically a initiative from the new community manager. he's good, they hired him for battlefront 2 after the original guy left over how mishandled that launch was. Now he's in charge of battlefield as well.

Fortifications are 100% broken on certain frontlines maps BTW, known problem to be fixed in the next patch. That's why sometimes you can't build any.

its on reddit, zero innavation
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Oh geez, a survey at Reddit? The game is doomed lol.
  • GirlMisfit
    109 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the feedback. I moved my comments to the Survey.
  • Redstripe101
    2752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Oh geez, a survey at Reddit? The game is doomed lol.

as of now its finally on the official BF forum, thats the point. And did you see the survey? its pathetic and this game has already doomed in every way lol. where have you been?
  • Violent_Rumble
    398 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    as of now its finally on the official BF forum, thats the point. And did you see the survey? its pathetic and this game has already doomed in every way lol. where have you been?

This was my favourite part from the survey - "They {surveys} will always focus around communication, something I feel quite strongly about. I’m a big fan of there being a two-way dialogue between ourselves and our community, and you’re not just talking to a wall. " from a moderator with ZERO posts
  • Violent_Rumble
    398 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is there any feedback on our feedback??
    Just wondering what happens with the info we supplied, who read it, will anything change because of it.. or even how many people responded (hopefully more than the six of us who posted here).