Future DLC Suggestions

tolly2121
13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 11
I would love to see future DLC include either multiplayer or campaign missions that recreate the invasion of Italy or the invasion of Normandy. Additionally I think there could be an amazing campaign mission recreating the battle at Stalingrad where you have to take sections of the city, or where you play as a Red Army sniper who has to slip through enemy lines to kill a general or something. I also liked how in Battlefield 1 you played as different nationalities and recreated actual battles, and I hope someday you guys let us roll in Sherman tanks or T-34s.

Comments

• DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    tolly2121 wrote: »
    I would love to see future DLC include either multiplayer or campaign missions that recreate the invasion of Italy or the invasion of Normandy. Additionally I think there could be an amazing campaign mission recreating the battle at Stalingrad where you have to take sections of the city, or where you play as a Red Army sniper who has to slip through enemy lines to kill a general or something. I also liked how in Battlefield 1 you played as different nationalities and recreated actual battles, and I hope someday you guys let us roll in Sherman tanks or T-34s.

You better ask that to Santa.
  • tolly2121
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One can dream
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    tolly2121 wrote: »
    One can dream

You can but watch out that your dream doesn t transform into a nightmare ;)