Low FPS on 1080 Ti??

IshanSSS
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hey guys, if you could please have a look at this video and see why I'm getting this low fps on the game. It's hurting my obs recording and streaming as with obs on fps usually takes a big dip but if the fps was above 120 or more like everyone else obs dips wouldn't matter but now it does and its bothering me a lot.

test video

System Specs: i7 8700K
GTX 1080 ti
32 Gigs of Ram

I've tried doing a lot of stuff from to fix it from internet, like checking if the ram were set on dual channel, putting physx on 1080ti, putting everything on high performance from nvidia control panel, updating drivers and all of that kind of stuff. Even my friend with 1070 and 4700K gets better fps with same settings. I tried putting it on dx11 and 12 too and tried turning on and off all the settings in game.

Comments

• NamelessForNow
    1429 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Put future frame rendering on
  • IshanSSS
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I did man...no results :(
  • Fish7O2
    185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    Is you monitor only 60hz? I see you have it set at 1920x1080 @ 59.94 hz in video settings. Try changing that to 1920x1080 at whatever hz your monitor is. Maybe that will help.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1776 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    Turn off all that film grain and stuff.. Also, oh ^^ yea 60hz, change it to whatever refresh rate your monitor is.

But it does seem like something else.. Youre dropping down in the 50s and at 1080p you should never dip below 100..

Your pc optimized? Seems like something else is taking up a lot of resources.

Disable full screen optimizations in bf1.exe properties.
  • Z-Crashpilot1001
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    I don't know if that will help but there is a HPET bug .
    I am only running a i7 6700K (on gigabyte z170 board) with an r9 390 but disabling Hpet got me sustained 2 FPS more in the ghostrecon ingame Bench.
    I tested:
    BIOS HPET off and WIN10 HPET off = +2FPS
    BIOS HPET on and WIN10 HPET off = +2FPS
    BIOS HPET on and WIN10 HPET on = No Gain.
    BIOS HPET off and WIN10 HPET on = No Gain. (crazy, isn't it?)
    So try to disable it in win10, maybe you get some more FPS in return than I did.