This Week in Battlefield V - Week of Feb 11th - Combined Arms and Update 2.2 Release, AMAA, and QoL

Braddock512
1097 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited February 16
Here's another This Week in Battlefield V! We've got a lot of stuff to share this week, so let's do this!
6bpjxqe9m3g21.jpg
  • Updates – Game Update & Marketplace Update
    • We're releasing a client update with a host of fixes and tweaks, as well as Combined Arms. We're also releasing a back-end update for the BFV in-game Marketplace to enable purchasing of previous Tides of War Weekly Challenge items & the Holiday Gift items.
  • Web
    • In celebration of the release of Combined Arms, we'll be doing an in-game takeover and updating our site with CA key art and details.
  • Blogs - Combined Arms
    • We've got a few blogs this week that will dive into what Combined Arms is, how it works, and how you succeed in our co-op mode.
  • AMAA
    • We'll sit down with some Devs this week, once the update goes live, and talk about the game update and Combined Arms.
oit1uhbcm3g21.png
  • Monday, February 11th
    • Article
      • This Week in Battlefield V - The details of news coming this week in a concise roadmap. You're reading it right now!
  • Tuesday, February 12th
  • Wednesday, February 13th
  • Thursday, February 14th
    • Battlefield V Quality of Life Tracker
      • Our Devs have confirmed fixes on some of the top issues, so make sure to check out the updated wiki page on Wednesday to see what's fixed, what's new, and what the status is of ongoing issues.
    • Launch – Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes Weekly Event #2 Week 3 Begins
      • We kick off the third event of in-game weekly missions and rewards.
    • AMAA
      • Sit down with our Devs as we talk Combined Arms, updates and fixes, and more.
  • Friday, February 15th
    • Article – Battlefield V Weekly Debrief - Your one-stop destination for all the blogs, videos, and major news that happened in the week.
eitckhm2o3g21.png
t6ztyqo8n3g21.png
ryytfrx9n3g21.jpg
TH3 Extreme - a dedicated Battlefield fan and screenshot artist. Most of the time he uses apps on his PHONE to create the amazing masterpieces he shares.
Post edited by Braddock512 on

Comments

• DrDrade
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So when is the patch coming?!
  • sirghislandi
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Drade89 wrote: »
    So when is the patch coming?!

Probably awaiting approval from Sony or Microsoft
  • Carbonic
    882 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Drade89 + @sirghislandi

Comon, try and read the post before posting ;)
    Wednesday, February 13th
    RELEASE

Battlefield V Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes Update #3

• DCSTomcat
    1049 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic wrote: »
    @Drade89 + @sirghislandi

Comon, try and read the post before posting ;)
    Wednesday, February 13th
    RELEASE

Battlefield V Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes Update #3

Try and indent the bullet points correctly before starting the thread.
  • Hycor
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only took you 3 delays to release the armory/TOW-weapons update! This patch better be good because I feel it will decide if I will keep playing or give up the game forever.
  • caalcorn
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it has been widely reported that when you unlock a new weapon or attachment and then if you try to equip the new weapon/sight while still on the same server you get a "this class violates server rules" error and the only way to use the new item is to quit to the main menu then rejoin....very frustrating if playing with friends or on a server you are enjoying as it is often full when trying to rejoin. i read all the update notes and didn't see this addressed anywhere, Really? C'Mon Y'all it can't be that hard to fix, you can fix a rock you don't like the look of but seem to ignore a huge play-ability/UI problem. any plans to address this issue? This is why people talk so much **** about EA. ( I play on Xbox One Internet is good 0% pckt loss and 16ms Latency everytime.)
  • wc138
    943 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cois1995 wrote: »
    And when can I change the gender and loadout of my pilot/driver?

This please

This, please, even harder.

Serious oversight.
  • ENDERWigginnnnn
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They just need to fix medic guns and medic revive time a bit more in my opinion
  • Dolchen
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cois1995 wrote: »
    And when can I change the gender and loadout of my pilot/driver?

Don´t care about this since, u do have multiple vehicles to choose from that can do the job u want, as a driver u should always die with the vehicle , to many times I have taken the enemies tanks because of chicken drivers. Maybe I get the point of doing it with a pilot but if the gear is to good u good end up with jumpers who spawn in a plane and use it for transport. Personally I think that tankdrivers and pilots only should have sidearms to avoid people using planes and tanks as transports.

Gender? Well not important but I guess that u should be able to choose that too.
  • Wolfmobster
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hope we can join in a random squad i nthe future for combined arms.
  • X_Tobinator
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hope for some or atleast one objective point in combined arms :D
  • Stahlmach
    926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So i have to look at a stupid Levelcap Video in the Menu about being able to put Leafs etc on my guns but nothing like that can be found in the game. Great job Dice....
    Just as Combined Arms not being possible to play with the germans.
  • A1EVLSS
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ***My weapon or gadget Dog Tag kills to unlock dog tags still does not match my actual weapon or gadget kills. Example: 225 AT Mine kills, but to unlock the Gold dog tag it is showing less than 225 kills. It is tracking that I have less than the amount of actual kills...so I still can't unlock it. This is the case with a lot of weapon kills versus what the dog tag tracker is saying. I have brought this up numerous times even on Reddit with no response or fix. I play on PS4.
    I brought this up on last patch as well.
  • NowhereManPG
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why can't you search for other players in Combined Arms?!
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    when will the medic-class get a new entire weapon category other the SMG? its been teased since December but no word further the something is maybe being looked at who knows.
    a good option could be renaming the M1A1 and Gewehr 1-5 into carbines moving them to the medic in return maybe make STEN and MP40 all-kit weapons?
    i mean why is the medic the only class stuck on one weapon that is arguably the most limiting in the game?
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Where are you going to do this amaa?
  • DukeSan27
    1011 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Where are you going to do this amaa?

Same question. Nothing on reddit as yet.
  • zetamen21
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ... and player balance still sucks