New maps

bullseye9508
123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Is it me or is it taking forever to get new maps? I personally enjoy playing the game but it's just boring for me currently with no new content. Maybe try another game mode right now I only play conquest and maybe TDM every once in a while.

Comments

• Kevang039
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The wonderful benefit of a free live service, they will probably be few and far between until the game
  • ackers75
    1619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Free live service..........In other words
    Support the game with patches to fix the endless bugs!
  • GrimeySix
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It does not seem that new maps are really the focal point of this Battlefield, definitely not the way BF1 was. Instead I think this one will be more about the different game modes. As I've strayed from Conquest more lately, I am seeing how they've built these maps to be somewhat transformed by different game modes. Hamada in Conquest is a very different animal from Hamada on Frontlines for example.

I'm curious to see if existing maps even get major alterations, the recent updates to Panzerstorm give kind of a hint of the possibilities.