#BringBackPremium

ReignerDeustcher
129 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I'm willing to pay

Comments

• suffice_ls
    486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    wc138 wrote: »
    For more maps that'll sit empty a week later because they're only available to premium players?

Dunno about BF1, but BF4's Conquest and TDM DLC playlists were populated for about just over 2 years.

• ackers75
    1920 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Op please go take them meds
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pay for what, exactly? For EA to actually finish a half finished product? For more maps that'll sit empty a week later because they're only available to premium players?

I think you've lost your mind.

The solution is so simple: premium, but all players can get into all maps regardless of whether or not they own prem. Prem could be everything from early access to those maps, extra weaps, cosmetics, etc etc. And the map packs should release faster.
  • ackers75
    1920 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Throwing more money at this game is just ridiculous.
    More maps is great but you then have new maps same bugs!
  • Noodlesocks
    2074 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would rather updates and content be handled by a more modern developer who are a bit more experienced with games as live services. Dice Sweden have really begun to show their age with their big patch every few weeks approach.
  • M_Rat13
    449 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would rather updates and content be handled by a more modern developer who are a bit more experienced with games as live services. Dice Sweden have really begun to show their age with their big patch every few weeks approach.

I'm willing to wait if everything is free lol.
  • ReignerDeustcher
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pay for what, exactly? For EA to actually finish a half finished product? For more maps that'll sit empty a week later because they're only available to premium players?

I think you've lost your mind.

but i want more content!! more assured weapons and maps! i don't want to wait several months to get just 1 or 2 new maps and some accesories, that's ****
  • Caramac_D
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maps! Maps! Maps!
    When! When! When!
    Maps! Maps! Maps!
    When! When! When!

I'm thinking of camping outside Dice HQ chanting this for a month. Who's coming?

Maps! Maps! Maps!
    When! When! When!
    Maps! Maps! Maps!
    When! When! When!
    Maps! Maps! Maps!
    When! When! When!
  • SOULJ4R
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll be there in spirit.
  • TuxedoBanana279
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm willing to pay

Everyone else in my opinion is sick of paying EA
  • Astr0damus
    2724 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Caramac_D wrote: »
    Maps! Maps! Maps!
    When! When! When!
    Maps! Maps! Maps!
    When! When! When!

I'm thinking of camping outside Dice HQ chanting this for a month. Who's coming?

Maps! Maps! Maps!
    When! When! When!
    Maps! Maps! Maps!
    When! When! When!
    Maps! Maps! Maps!
    When! When! When!

I can bring some cardboard for signs and some sharpie-markers.
    Can we chant "What do we want? Maps! When do we wannem? Naow!" instead?
    (and are we going to L.A. or Sweden? I think my passport is older than 10 years)
  • full951
    2119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    as far as I'm concerned they need to give us a complete and content rich product and if that means it cost 80 or even 100 USD that's A OK with me. as a recurring premium buyer, I've already paid 100 USD for every single battlefield title gladly (except hard-line). and if it's content rich and has what makes BF great, I'll buy it again.

BFV feels like a hollow content less shell of a game putting its stock in micro transactions for the future of the game's content and quality there of.

If you need 80 bucks to make a complete game then charge 80 bucks. but it has to be worth it and don't jerk the gamers around with EA's anti consumer practices. the consumers are dying to give money to whoever will deliver high quality content and battlefield has it but it's all chopped up and spread out over a lame season.
  • full951
    2119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    oh yeah. I forgot to say no premium please. just charge more and keep the player base from being chopped up
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Caramac_D wrote: »
    Maps! Maps! Maps!
    When! When! When!
    Maps! Maps! Maps!
    When! When! When!

Maps! Maps! Maps!
    When! When! When!
    Maps! Maps! Maps!
    When! When! When!
    Maps! Maps! Maps!
    When! When! When!

You remind me of these guys.

giphy.gif
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Without premium there wont be new maps. Simple fact. We may get 3-4 maps in bf5 life cycle and thats it. Dont expect 12-16 maps as in Bf 3,4,1 and Hardline.

Maps are most difficult to create and require many people and very long time, its not thing you can make in 1 afternoon like some cosmetic or even gun. Single map takes months to create.

Nobody will do this for free, so yes people screamed to get rid off premium and now they scream to get more maps. Wont work...
  • craigerswuzhere
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    #DontListenToHim
  • Hawxxeye
    4147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 13
    Nobody will do this for free
    Fans used to do it for free until DICE stop giving them mod tools cause "modding is a dying trend" (lol)
    If DICE gave what people need to make maps again then surely people would compete to make with existing assets new maps and maybe submit them to DICE for the best to become official
  • pest174
    761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Without premium there wont be new maps. Simple fact. We may get 3-4 maps in bf5 life cycle and thats it. Dont expect 12-16 maps as in Bf 3,4,1 and Hardline.

Maps are most difficult to create and require many people and very long time, its not thing you can make in 1 afternoon like some cosmetic or even gun. Single map takes months to create.

Nobody will do this for free, so yes people screamed to get rid off premium and now they scream to get more maps. Wont work...

I hope you're aware the game wasn't free, yet it's designed as a free to play with microtransactions, but please, provide us with more of that behind the scenes insight.

3 to 4 maps in 2 years? I'd like to hold you to that.
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    pest174 wrote: »

I hope you're aware the game wasn't free, yet it's designed as a free to play with microtransactions, but please, provide us with more of that behind the scenes insight.

3 to 4 maps in 2 years? I'd like to hold you to that.

We have no clue what will come after march 2019, till then we will have only 2 new maps. One currently released support only 1 gamemode....

Game didnt sold well so i expect life support will be cut to one year only unless many many people start buying cosmetics once boins are released.

Its costs now 30 euros and for that you got more then enough content already. Yes i wish to have double amount of maps cause i like the game, but this wont happen without premium unless thousands will be buying skins.