Dear EA/BFV are you listening???

caalcorn
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
it has been widely reported that when you unlock a new weapon or attachment and then if you try to equip the new weapon/sight while still on the same server you get a "this class violates server rules" error and the only way to use the new item is to quit to the main menu then rejoin....very frustrating if playing with friends or on a server you are enjoying as it is often full when trying to rejoin. i read all the update notes and didn't see this addressed anywhere, Really? C'Mon Y'all it can't be that hard to fix, you can fix a rock you don't like the look of but seem to ignore a huge play-ability/UI problem. any plans to address this issue? This is why people talk so much **** about EA. ( I play on Xbox One Internet is good 0% pckt loss and 16ms Latency everytime.)

Comments

• GrimeySix
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I thought the last update actually did fix this issue? Or at least was supposed to. Did it happen recently to you?
  • Aflag666
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GrimeySix wrote: »
    I thought the last update actually did fix this issue? Or at least was supposed to. Did it happen recently to you?

From what I can tell, it did not. The way the game is setup, I don't think this is a bug. Rather this is a poorly planned thing because of the time and hassel it takes to leave a game and then join back in once you unlock a weapon. I think they wanted to make the armory something more than it is. Just my opinion, but I notice that when I go to the armory to "receive" anything, then back out, it takes a second or two to update as the flashing dot remains briefly then disappears and the dot then is blinking on the area that you setup your classes in.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GrimeySix wrote: »

It happened to me earlier today while playing Frontlines. I unlocked a sniper rifle and equipped it but couldn't spawn in.
    It said This class can't be used due to sever rules.....or something like that.
  • Aflag666
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One thing I don't get is why didn't they just make the message something along the lines of; "Please receive in Armory to equip" or something like that. The wording of the current message is so misleading and vague.