Battlefield is dead...

Comments

• SirBobdk
    3644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     RayVonUK said:
    Its fun to play for a round or two but its not been battlefield for a while now, its more like a cross between battlefield and CoD.
    BFV is the best cod game ever made. :D Almost like cod waw.
  • von_Campenstein
    6475 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    SirBobdk said:
     RayVonUK said:
    Its fun to play for a round or two but its not been battlefield for a while now, its more like a cross between battlefield and CoD.
    That's a bit unfair, comparing the best CoD title to the possibly worst BF title.
  • SirBobdk
    3644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:

RayVonUK said:

That's a bit unfair, comparing the best CoD title to the possibly worst BF title.

Hahaha sorry my bad
  • RayVonUK
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
     RayVonUK said:
    True lol I actually liked that CoD as well although I preferred the zombie mod.
  • Trent451
    59 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wouldn't say its dead still healthy playerbase...but the game is badly broken at the moment
  • SirBobdk
    This eating filter again. Its like playing pac man
  • Redstripe101
    2520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bloodprizm wrote: »
    From someone who couldn't stand BF5 at launch, it has grown on me and now I'm really enjoying it. I will say that BFV has an incredibly steep learning curve. Probably the highest of any online shooter I've played. And by learning curve I mean getting used to the visual style and the more methodical style of game play. It takes a lot of time to adapt to this game vs other BF games.

you're kidding right?
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bloodprizm wrote: »
    From someone who couldn't stand BF5 at launch, it has grown on me and now I'm really enjoying it. I will say that BFV has an incredibly steep learning curve. Probably the highest of any online shooter I've played. And by learning curve I mean getting used to the visual style and the more methodical style of game play. It takes a lot of time to adapt to this game vs other BF games.

you're kidding right?
    So you're not okay with having a discussion? Here's a conflicting opinion and you ask if they're kidding.
  • SirBobdk
    RayVonUK said:
    SirBobdk said:
     RayVonUK said:
    Cod uo, 2 and waw was amazing games. Even cod4. 
    I played those and BF, but cod4 was my last cod just like BFV might be my last BF. Sometimes a game goes in another direction and then its time to leave. That what happend to cod in my case.
  • Hadron301
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i didnt touch this game for months now. much better alternatives available
  • SirBobdk
    Hadron301 said:

What can you recommend. I'm looking at "Hell lets loose" (6 of June) and post scriptum.
  • von_Campenstein
    6475 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    SirBobdk said:
    Hadron301 said:

What can you recommend. I'm looking at "Hell lets loose" (6 of June) and post scriptum.

For real don't come on here with those teases. Just waited for a guy climbing a ladder for the easy kill, shot him twice, he somehow got around me as I went for the melee and all of a sudden I was on the ladder, the randomness is too much sometimes.
  • Agente_Silva
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    If only people have gathered like this and expressed the same feelings back in Battlefield 1 maybe we would have a totally different game!

EA thought they could get away with an even thinner game, putting even less effort and content. Not to mention the fact you are all paying to be Beta testers of a game still in development (live service they call it... Yeaaah!)
  • Catsonspeeed
    605 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What is dead may never die.
  • -Antares65z
    1553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 16
    It will die once EA has managed to kill off the loyal fanbase, random buyers won't tolerate garbage servers with 999 pingers messing up the game.
    90% of the players that buy these games are casuals and never visit the forums. They will continue to buy these games until something (military shooter) better comes along. Just look at COD and how long they've managed to continue to sell that recycled game. The only way things will change is when another developer puts out a better game. 
  • von_Campenstein
    It will die once EA has managed to kill off the loyal fanbase, random buyers won't tolerate garbage servers with 999 pingers messing up the game.
    90% of the players that buy these games are casuals and never visit the forums. They will continue to buy these games until something (military shooter) better comes along. Just look at COD and how long they've managed to continue to sell that recycled game. The only way things will change is when another developer puts out a better game.

CoD from what I recall had decent running servers.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    838 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    RayVonUK said:
    SirBobdk said:
     RayVonUK said:
    Cod uo, 2 and waw was amazing games. Even cod4. 
    I played those and BF, but cod4 was my last cod just like BFV might be my last BF. Sometimes a game goes in another direction and then its time to leave. That what happend to cod in my case.
    COD4 was awesome.  [email protected] was good as well.  Heck I even bought COD4 remastered for XBOX1.  But seems kinda dead now.  I tried to get a game going for prop hunt end of the night cracking a few beers.  Empty servers for prop hunt.  Prop hunt is good for a few laughs.
  • -Antares65z
    1553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

CoD from what I recall had decent running servers.
    That's actually saying a lot now days :-)