Well, this is interesting....

M_Rat13
773 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Just got a thread locked that was about the ridiculousness of the short 75 mm on the Stug IV, given its role as a tank destroyer (and the fact it just looks dumb), becuase I said whoever did this fopar was was the I word (not risking actually saying it again).

Now, while I could of been less inflammatory about the whole thing, it is interesting to note that I wasn't aiming my thread at anyone in particular, I was just annoyed so little thought had gone into the design of the Stug IV, in that no one had seemed to consider the vehicles role or how silly such a small gun on a TD looked.

What I'm guess I'm trying to say is, what I learned today was, sometimes, when you shoot your mouth off into the wind, the wind can bite back. Think before you post.

Comments

• aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why are you making this thread?
    It's kinda a weird thing to discuss. "I just got a thread locked and here's how" is all I'm seeing.
  • full951
    2322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I love Bullet Bill.
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's kinda a weird thing to discuss. "I just got a thread locked and here's how" is all I'm seeing.

I think he says that these chat rules are garbage... I hope i will not get jailed again for "garbage"
  • M_Rat13
    773 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I think he says that these chat rules are garbage... I hope i will not get jailed again for "garbage"

More I'm showing how little it takes to get banned, so be careful.
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »

Honestly, if you're getting banned, it's probably for good reason.

Discussion on moderation is already bad.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12084 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    M_Rat13 wrote: »

You do know discussing moderation is also a violation of the rules, right?

I mean, You did actually read the rules.. Didn't you?

Regarding the lock of your prior thread, If you refer to others as "idiots", whether it is aimed at any specific person or not, It is unwelcome and nonconstructive, It can also be seen to be forum disruption and abuse if it were to be viewed that way.

It also goes against the forum guidelines in that we want the Battlefield forum to be a welcoming and inviting space for all whom wish to participate in discussions.

To expand a little further on this.. Here is a quote directly from the forum rules opening post.
    We want the forums to be the best place to visit and discuss all things Battlefield. Anyone should be comfortable making a post, sharing their thoughts and ideas as well as interacting with other players.

People get the best out of forums when everyone is treated with respect and courtesy. We ask everyone to interact in a civilized manner.

So calling others ( be it Dev, EA staff, Moderators or other Users ) "idiots" is not treating others with respect and courtesy.

So please do not replicate this thread as the ability to create new threads will be revoked temporarily via a second level infraction.

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!