Nordlys Challenges

floata648
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Bringing this up incase anybody else is and or was having the same issues as me. I've completely literally every challenge in Nordlys and have found all the letters... but this is where it gets great 😅 I didnt unlock sovleigs knife because for whatever reason it says I only have 13 letters collected out of 14 in the challenges but shows at the bottom next to options (Resume), (Acts), (Letters 14/14) 🤦🏻‍♂️ that's what I see. So it says I only have 13 letters in the challenges but I can literally read all 14 letters in the nordlys mission, meaning that I've already collected 14... also... to make it more exciting, I cant even go back into the mission to find whatever lost letter I'm missing because I have quite literally already collected them...🤦🏻‍♂️ please... fix this...

Comments

• ElliotLH
    5837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Quite a common issue unfortunately and must be frustrating to be affected by it. However if you search here, on the Reddit community and EA Answers you should find some things to try and resolve the problem.