Im tired of shooting people with 5 “bullets”

jtreme33
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
How ridiculous is shooting a human with 6-7 bullets and them not dying. I cant stand it. Realease hardcore so people can enjoy the game. Geez. You guys sure know how to drive away a huge part of your community.

Comments

• esturias_88
    135 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jtreme33 wrote: »
    How ridiculous is shooting a human with 6-7 bullets and them not dying.
    How ridiculous is comparing an arcady action shooter game with reality?
    What about all the other "unrealistic" things? You don't care about those, right?

Besides that, with the current balance the game already is quite hardcore. Just imagine how it would be when players are down even faster. I liked the hardcore mode in the previous titles, but here it would be horribly boring and borderline unplayable...
  • wingnut0070
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You do know people have survived being shot 6-7 times, right? usually it cos the shooter can't aim.
  • ElliotLH
    7712 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You do know people have survived being shot 6-7 times, right? usually it cos the shooter can't aim.

Very true - I dont want to get gory or dwell on suicide but people have even survived a point-blank shotgun blast to the face.

Wasn't Fiddy Cent shot 9 times?
  • Ace-Cardd
    238 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What weapon requires more than 6,7 btk?
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Hardcore crowd is a "huge part of the community"? At least on Xbox in BF1 the Hardcore servers were in the single digits, while normal mode servers were pretty numerous. It's probably like an 95:5 split on that platform. Can't really imagine it's a huge deviation from that on PS4 and PC.
  • spartanx169x
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Hardcore crowd is a "huge part of the community"? At least on Xbox in BF1 the Hardcore servers were in the single digits, while normal mode servers were pretty numerous. It's probably like an 95:5 split on that platform. Can't really imagine it's a huge deviation from that on PS4 and PC.

Which should make people wonder , why DICE decided to go "Hardcore Lite" with this game. I still think that this game was built around the Battle Royale mode. the game mechanics-(Attrition system, no spotting etc) fit well into that type of gametype. But not so much with the normal gametypes. These changes have slowed the game down to a crawl at times.
  • Parasiten79
    688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No spotting is the best new feature. Attrition I could live without
  • l_water_l
    1543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you changed the bullets to kill to something more in line with Squad, Post scriptum, or hell let loose you would need to drastically overhaul the player movement system as well.
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    This is why I don't play Destiny, Division, etc., I cannot stand games where I have to sit there and shoot an enemy 250 times while their health bar drains. BF is closer to realistic without being just annoying

Yeah, I've tried Apex a couple of times and I'm like, WTF, why aren't they dying?? Stupid shields and other BS. TTK is forever compared to BFV.
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I like the TTK in BFV but I'm still getting annoyed with multiple hit markers including head shots and not killing my enemy.

Not as annoying as firing shots and not getting any hits and dying but still annoying.
  • jtreme33
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The stg 44 takes 3 HEADSHOTS to kill some one. Give me a break. Its just ridiculous.
  • bran1986
    5578 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ace-Cardd wrote: »

Smgs drop to a 8 btk at 70 meters except for the mp34, which is awful to be honest. In Bf1942 the smgs dropped to a 7 btk at 100 meters for reference.
  • sasqch10
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dice has crapped the bed with most everything they did in BF5. Where the new/good feature is there are 10 terrible ideas that make it broken. New patch, still sucks, still unstable, still unbalanced crap because they know this **** can’t be shined enough, still bullets bending over hills and coming from guns pointing in the sky!!! Garbage. Then.....it’s embarrassing that I still spend my time playing this awful game and then rant here. It’s clearly worthless
  • M_Rat13
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »

Smgs drop to a 8 btk at 70 meters except for the mp34, which is awful to be honest. In Bf1942 the smgs dropped to a 7 btk at 100 meters for reference.

Gee, maybe SMGs, which are designed to be good in CQB, are meant to be used in, I dunno, CQB....
  • Moorlander
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's so refreshing to pop back into BF1, take out the SMLE carbine and take people out with one carefully placed shot.
  • bran1986
    5578 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    bran1986 wrote: »

Gee, maybe SMGs, which are designed to be good in CQB, are meant to be used in, I dunno, CQB....

Yet slrs built for mid to long range get hip fire specializations to be good in cqb. Gee maybe weapon design and balance sucks in this game and makes zero sense.Also try removing the stick from your ****, don't have to be a **** all the time.
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Obligatory "this is why Hardcore is bad, and will always be bad" video:

• Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 13
    jtreme33 wrote: »
    The stg 44 takes 3 HEADSHOTS to kill some one. Give me a break. Its just ridiculous.

It's called game balance.

If a fully-automatic weapon could drop someone with just 1-2 headshots, no one would use rifles ever again.

(I can't believe I actually had to explain that just now.)