Hackers and Cheaters in BF1 more frequently after BFV launch

Comments

• BigF33t_13
    6647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 14
    It is what it is. One reason I didn't purchase BFV, among a dozen other reasons.
  • BigF33t_13
    6647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    I take exception with calling the game a "gem". A decent game, sure. A gem? Nah. Not really close.
    And that’s just your opinion.

It is obviously my opinion, among many others. I'm not saying it's bad, but one of my least favorite in the BF series. Third party servers and the ability to customize some of the game modes would have gone a long way in to me liking the game more.
  • scienceinovation
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Online game is a wate of time and money.
  • scienceinovation
    In those thread most of those who claim not saw much cheaters coz they are cheating coz when you play bf1 online you dont need a high I.Q to see they are so many cheaters its insane.
  • Titan_Awaken
    608 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    In those thread most of those who claim not saw much cheaters coz they are cheating coz when you play bf1 online you dont need a high I.Q to see they are so many cheaters its insane.

What?

You know, a little punctuation and grammar would go a long way to form a coherent, rational argument.

---

Since there is no votekick option in this game, the best I can recommend you to do is to actively report cheaters you find in game to EA. Though don't expect miracles, they're just about done with this game in every aspect.
  • scienceinovation
    edited February 15
    [removed - not english]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12575 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @scienceinovation
    Please use English in the English forum.

If you wish to type in your native French, Please use the french forum.

https://forums.battlefield.com/fr-fr/
  • Stumpelkuh
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There are 2 main types of hackers/cheaters I've come across:
    1. The blatant- not trying to hide it- Cheaters who just run around with their LMG and a damage modifier giving out headshots across the map. They don't care if they are called out or threatened to be reported in chat. Just sort KD Ranking on BFtracker from top to bottom and count how many Support Players with ~20.0 KD you can find...
    2. The ones that are trying to hide it: Those guys annoy me the most; they might rack up a high KD in the first 5-10 minutes of the game, switch their hacks off and then switch to something like medic to actively support their backline, in order to maintain their KD and score. They even get defended in chat by their team when called out...

When DICE said they invested heavily in Anti-Cheat I really do not know what they invested in.. The chat message said proudly claims they perma banned 2 players in the last 24hours? .. what?

And in terms of "legit" players moving to BFV.. alot of players moved to BFV not as many as EA hoped thank god, but still. But so did the hackers, and apperently it's now even possible to hack vehicles. Check Rogue-9 Video on that on youtube. BFV might have it even worse.

3. Might not be hacking in the classic way, but a sad pasttime for some. Use of Ghostaccounts with a broken matchmaking/buddy System. Check SMK Gaming Video for that.

I have over 1200 hours in this game and I can differentiate between a good player and a hacker. The fact that EA cannot implement simple mechanics like a votekick system is just beyond me. Or at least set the report button on the scoreboard: "View Profile | Report Emblem | Report Player" .. simple as that... I just would like to hear why this is so hard. It's simpel User Interface Design and Programming.
  • -Antares65z
    1609 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 18
    Stumpelkuh wrote: »
    I have over 1200 hours in this game and I can differentiate between a good player and a hacker. The fact that EA cannot implement simple mechanics like a votekick system is just beyond me. Or at least set the report button on the scoreboard: "View Profile | Report Emblem | Report Player" .. simple as that... I just would like to hear why this is so hard. It's simpel User Interface Design and Programming.

The hacks have become too sophisticated and continue to evolve that it's now beyond EA's ability to counter them without making a significant investment. That's not happening. They'll kill off PC support before they do that. Anything they do is merely a band aid and the cheats will adapt within 24-48 hours. EA isn't going to implement a Vote Kick option because the majority of the players are too immature to not abuse it. Reporting players is a fruitless effort. EA doesn't have the resources to pour through the thousands of cheat reports every day. Why should they make it easier to heap more reports on top of an already too large pile to deal with? When they receive multiple reports against the same player, they may investigate.

• scienceinovation
    You have a button to report emblem but many who use cheat dont have emblem then you cant report them.
    Just yesterday i saw 25+ hackers in 24 hours. Private server are the worst, dice server are usually better but not all the time. 2 or 3 cheaters in 1 team will bring a final score of 1000 to 350 at the end of the game. Coz they know where you hide all the time when you want take a flag and many time the plane will drop bomb or grenade right on you even no flare around even you hide in house. Use those cheat in véhicule is verry bad, they never miss you at any distance so you have 0 chance. Tank also can shoot plane and never miss it ! Me when i use a tank even its seam i shoot on the player i wont kill them always. Fairfight dosent detect a user tank who shoot bullet like a sniper gun, no droping from the bullet, i cant belive anticheat cant detect this and in near all game we see vehicule shooting like that. Many with not much expérience wont notice this but with 1600 hours in bf1 i see when its normal and when its not.

The game is nice but get ruin with those cheat. When its unplayable i just quit and this happen a lot of times and sometimes i search another server and it happen its the same. When you write in chat theres too much cheat they anwser you : your a dumb player but iam not. Some weapon i have 100 stars on it and killed 12 000+ ennemies with that weapon. Iam not a dumb player and i have near 900 000 score for skills on rank site. This without using cheat.
  • Stumpelkuh
    Not sure where you get that number from, that they don't have the recources to do so, or that they have a pile of reports they have to go through. That's an impression you got because so little is done and it just seems like your "facts" are based on opinions or observations. A company the size of EA can do stuff, the arguement "they already have your money they dont care" only works for so long. EA's value is plumetting, they have to start working on keeping a stable playerbase. That means listening to them. So this is speaking up to problems. If you choose to stay silent not a single thing will be done.
    Votekicks work perfectly fine in games I've played so far. Take Team Fortress 2 for example, a game aimed at a much younger "immature" audience. Votekicks worked and do so to this day. CSGO as another example.. works. If you abuse the votekick just add a cd for the player.
  • Titan_Awaken
    608 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Stumpelkuh wrote: »
    Not sure where you get that number from, that they don't have the recources to do so, or that they have a pile of reports they have to go through. That's an impression you got because so little is done and it just seems like your "facts" are based on opinions or observations. A company the size of EA can do stuff, the arguement "they already have your money they dont care" only works for so long. EA's value is plumetting, they have to start working on keeping a stable playerbase. That means listening to them. So this is speaking up to problems. If you choose to stay silent not a single thing will be done.
    Votekicks work perfectly fine in games I've played so far. Take Team Fortress 2 for example, a game aimed at a much younger "immature" audience. Votekicks worked and do so to this day. CSGO as another example.. works. If you abuse the votekick just add a cd for the player.

1560 hours on TF2 and 1996 hours on CSGO here. The Votekick option on TF2 works surprisingly better than CSGO despite having a younger demographic. Votekicking in CSGO is much much more abused by its players (I have been on the receiving end more than a couple of times before), hence the infamous CSGO term, "CLUTCH OR KICK!!!"

It's kind of hit or miss.

I am in favour of DICE adding a votekick function; I think it would be a good experiment. I'm only worried about how it will be utilised by the community.

Will it be sensible and take the route of TF2?
    Or will it be ultimately detrimental and take the route of CSGO?

IF the latter is true, a Rental Server Program such as those in BF3 and BF4 would be highly favourable.
  • scienceinovation
    Those who rent server in bf1 near all owner use cheat but actually there not much coz maybe they move to bfv i belive. I know we have some trick without use cheat to know where are the ennemies, i discover this after many hours in game but its not always working. I agree for a kick vote on server.

Many name i saw was using cheat i not see them anymore, maybe they got banned, i see some comeback and now just kill under 10 ennemies but before was killing 60 every game, maybe they left the hack behind and its a good thing. I have bfv but i just play 5 hours i think. I found hard to fallow weapon and soldier activity compare to bf1 wich was easy, now in bfv i always confuse to set my weapon and els.
    In bf1 its clear and easy.
  • dew9lei
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am going to keep this thread for as long as I can.

theres at least one hacker in every single game that ive joined in the past few weeks. that one hacker is enough to destroy all the fun for either side.
  • Stumpelkuh
    edited February 23
    They absolutely should do a trial period with a votekick. And to people who say they encountered 2 hackers in the last 2 years of playing: Good for you. I encountered 2 Aimbotters yesterday. In one Game. In one Round. In one Team. And I have video evidence. One of them was able to cheat for such an extended period of time, he leveled up to 94... Come on.

[links removed]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • scienceinovation
    Its doing 2 days i try to play but so many hackers its unplayable...i give up and game is dying and cheaters who still play will play together. Dice cant detect most of the cheats is going on, like wall hack and automatic head shoot.
  • Stumpelkuh
    Maybe instead of removing links with clear evidence tell me where to send them instead?
  • Nurmipora95
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just noticed an after game message "Fairfight issued 11 bans" and something else I didn't catch. Game ended 1000-996 so it was very balanced. Before today on same session I noticed some quite machine-gun-look-a-like rifle man. And some shoot through the bridge. However, good those are kicked out at least for a while.
  • JonzeyAnd
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Stumpelkuh you cant name and shame on the forum so use origin and search for the player name and report.

its strange that a gamedeveloper manage to ruin a game by neglecting the problems for so long. it cant come as a suprice for them and also have the same policy in their new release. FF sucs, spectator mode is byggy and freeses some times. you cant spectate horses and tankers properly. Its not the customers that shold do the work for them. we can help them by alerting them that now its time to look at the current state and do some reports but not allmost everything.

If i bougt a car that was just released, it had problems from the beginning and they promised all that bought the car to maintain it and fix it and even throw in some updates for 2 years. i had it at the workshop once every month for 2 years and just to find out it never gona get properly repaird, but hey we got another bad car for you!! you might be intrested!! ok i can take a test run and to my suprice its a more boring car than the first one and more of the same problems. you say nooo!! and they scratch their heads and wonder why not..

Strange marketing to me but what do i know im only a network technician and know if i treated my customers like that i would be out of business rather soon.
  • Pelliy
    2204 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't noticed increase in cheating but I recently came back to bf1. What I have noticed is hackusations from mostly lower ranked players or really just bad 150 ranked players
This discussion has been closed.