Hackers and Cheaters in BF1 more frequently after BFV launch

1235»

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7329 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited May 15
    Every thread about that topic does not get closed at all. There is a thread that is active, others would be duplicate threads
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • OnuRSeveR
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Boring

• Titan_Awaken
    805 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OnuRSeveR said:
    Boring

If you aren't going to add anything vaguely of substance or value, don't even bother commenting in the first place.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1591 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's getting ridiculous now in BF1 Dom and tdm can't move for the damage mod'ers, there's two players that are on all the time in Dom and they are not getting banned.
  • SIy_Badger
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SOrry, not sure, is this even EA affiliated page/forum? I have impression naming cheaters here is banned, why? It is abysmal recentyly, I have seen 3 cheaters in 2 years and this week only I recorded 3 so far. Where can I post the links to the videos ? Reported rats to EA in Origin, but not sure if they do anything about. Cheaters have ball now in BF1 ;/
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13431 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    SOrry, not sure, is this even EA affiliated page/forum? I have impression naming cheaters here is banned, why? It is abysmal recentyly, I have seen 3 cheaters in 2 years and this week only I recorded 3 so far. Where can I post the links to the videos ? Reported rats to EA in Origin, but not sure if they do anything about. Cheaters have ball now in BF1 ;/
    Yes this is the Official EA forum for Battlefield.

Naming cheaters is not allowed,  As we do not allow name and shame of suspected cheaters.

If you have reported them in Origin,  Then you have done all that you need to do.

This discussion has been closed.