Feedback & Discussion - Battlefield V Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes Update #3

Comments

• RagedTommy_mack
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You have ruined an amazing game after spending £40 on a game that was good is now really bad the patch has f**ked it up and to be honest 4 head shot on one person and they kill you with one head shot from the same distance with a vastly inferior gun its totally ridiculous . I won’t be playing anymore and will not buy another battlefield coz you have just wasted my money. So pissed of with everything you have changed but the one thing you really needed to change you have not done a thing to stop the cheaters. The kdr and the dkr it insanely annoying unless you hide for the entire game ur killed within seconds of spawning and when you don’t 10 sec later you will. Sort ur team out and sort the game out or you will loose a hell of a lot of people I’m the first
  • RagedTommy_mack
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You have ruined an amazing game after spending £40 on a game that was good is now really bad the patch has f**ked it up and to be honest 4 head shot on one person and they kill you with one head shot from the same distance with a vastly inferior gun its totally ridiculous . I won’t be playing anymore and will not buy another battlefield coz you have just wasted my money. So pissed of with everything you have changed but the one thing you really needed to change you have not done a thing to stop the cheaters. The ttk and the ttd it insanely annoying unless you hide for the entire game ur killed within seconds of spawning and when you don’t 10 sec later you will. Sort ur team out and sort the game out or you will loose a hell of a lot of people I’m the first

• Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Okay someone has to say it. The British planes are O.P. you guys can give the German planes bigger guns all you want but we all know the German planes NEED to be more agile and manuverable, I understand you went for realism but I'll be damned if a mosquito BOMBER would be able to CONSISTENTLY dogfighting and winning against stukas or bf-109's and I mean the spitfire pilots dump the gas flip over and instakill me everytime and there's no defense against it whatsoever...Not fun, honestly one of the most imbalanced systems in the game so far.

Its not just the Planes, the Tanks too. Every british Tank is superior to its german Counterpart. The strongest Tank is the Valentine with the Six Pounder Gun and Autoreload, while - and this is the biggest Joke - the weakest Tank is the Tiger....
    Must be Dice political view, they cant give evil Nazees equal or even superior Vehicles. Its pretty obvious.
  • mar374
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Tried a fkin hour to be on the defendant team, not a chance. This is ridiculous! bs every time attaking team, attaking team gtfo
  • SerSkrungus
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stahlmach wrote: »
    Okay someone has to say it. The British planes are O.P. you guys can give the German planes bigger guns all you want but we all know the German planes NEED to be more agile and manuverable, I understand you went for realism but I'll be damned if a mosquito BOMBER would be able to CONSISTENTLY dogfighting and winning against stukas or bf-109's and I mean the spitfire pilots dump the gas flip over and instakill me everytime and there's no defense against it whatsoever...Not fun, honestly one of the most imbalanced systems in the game so far.

Its not just the Planes, the Tanks too. Every british Tank is superior to its german Counterpart. The strongest Tank is the Valentine with the Six Pounder Gun and Autoreload, while - and this is the biggest Joke - the weakest Tank is the Tiger....
    Must be Dice political view, they cant give evil Nazees equal or even superior Vehicles. Its pretty obvious.

I agree man the King Tiger tank was NO JOKE, there are factual accounts of tigers destroying 15+, Soviet T-34 tanks before having to retreat, only because they ran out of ammo, yet here in BFV the tiger is a clown car with an inaccurate water gun on top, it's super slow, and can't take a hit. Drives me bonkers that my panzer mk4 is a far superior tank right now, not mention that for as blocky as the British tanks are they eat tank rounds be it A.P. or H.E., doesn't matter they'll eat it and kill you. Oh and last but not least I must sing the song of my people...

*ahem*
    Neeeerrrrrrrrf the meeeedic class and reduce the range of the support claaaaaasss.

😁😂 not a Grammy winner but it makes its point. Lol
  • Squad_Cohesion
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just wanted to say: the TTK is too fast now and the guns are way.too.easy. Where is the recoil and sway? It's just not there on many guns, I never have to compensate for it. Theyre all laser rifles. It's so stupid!!!!
  • LunkvanTrunk
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF V was getting a little bit stale for me and the ToW Assignments felt like a chore, the last two weeks I wasn't interested in playing at all and completing the ToW.

But now after playing 5-6h of ToW and the new Grand Operations I have to say this is the most fun I had with BFV till today. Good job!

I seriously hope Dice turns the ship around and
    1. releases more maps
    2. releases more maps
    3. releases more maps and weapons
    4. they are able to produce good cosmetics which sell, NOT because I want one, just because I think with some MTX money EA will see the Battlefield franchise as a failure and maybe Dice / the series will die/get less development money.

Please DICE continue this path, more multiplayer content, small arms was a fail and waste of time/money. More maaaaaaaaaaaaps!
  • SerSkrungus
    Okay I am a lil pissy, so I'll get right to it. UNERF THE ASSAULT CLASS PLEASE!!!! I am SUPER SICK of this bein "medics and Machine guns" i am sick of the assault class being wildly innaccurate watching guys eat 6 or 7 rounds then turn around bip me once with the sten or mg1922 and I'm dead it's freaking GARBAGE FIX IT
  • SerSkrungus
    The Anger Chronicles.
    By SerSkrungus.
    Honestly I think I have earned this I am season max rank and overall max rank, please balance the armor vs. infantry engagements. Also no joke the German vehicles are trash the only one worth a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ is the ju-88 and that's only because you drop 24 bombs and get blanket explosive kills. It is very imbalanced, hard for me to consider the STUG a tank destroyer when the SMALL VALENTINE TANK can kill me in 4 hits, it's trash. The German vehicles need big boosts like ASAP. I understand the urge to make the Axis vehicles less appealing cuz you know that whole "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" thing but really though, I am actually starting to feel like it's some political conspiracy or something...please fix.
  • westin76
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Actually solid complaint this time. Team balancing needs some work I keep getting put in games where we are just dominating or just plain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ no in between. Very frustrating online experience when It just feels like a noob simulator or no teamplay at all
  • Thebeau1771
    167 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Stop wasting your time and resources on this additional content! Fix the basic of the game! Where is platoons?? This is your competitive team players & your shafting them hard, wasting your time , our time, money & energy !!
    Don’t fix something that isn’t broken!

I don’t care if this is off topic, something needs to be said. & someone needs to respond for crying out loud. So sad to see crap like this !!!

**** I COULDNT CARELESSABOUT ANY OF THIS

Please let this be recorded as an OFFICIAL COMPLAINT***!! & if ADMIN have a problem with this please tell me HOW to officially record this as a complaint!!
  • SerSkrungus
    Still uhh...still having issues with the slide/crouch/prone button not wanting to do the right thing, slide when I want to prone, prone when I need to slide so on an so forth. Gets me chunked a lot lol.
  • SerSkrungus
    Oh also, please fix the screen flash and infinite loading glitches or bugs or whatever they are called. I am still having those actual issues with my games performance. The loading glitch causes me to have to restart every 3 games or so and squad spawn screen flash, whew forget it, that flash hurts the eyes.
  • SerSkrungus
    edited February 2019
    Seriously team balancing, I don't necessarily mean the numerical aspect either. I mean having a team of 32 people with 3 lvl 50's on it VS the enemy team having 10-15 lvl 50's, it may not seem like it makes a difference but it does. I have noticed very few "good" games or rather, "close" games where it's like an actual battle as opposed to the clean sweeps that seem to happen now, where it's just one team dominating the whole time, even playing on that winning team can be boring especially when you can't get any kills because your team has the floor swept and enemy spawn tickets used up in 10 minutes.

Oh yeah I haven't said it yet today but please make the medics and support a liiiiitle less o.p. PLEASE lol tired of getting spotted by support classes spraying wildly over my head and then getting sniped by a medic with a hyper-accurate smg from 300 yards away (of all the weapons to get sniped by, really?). Last but not least please fix the super obvious imbalances in the vehicle systems, tired of my German planes and tanks collecting dust because if I take them out the brits will sneeze on me and kill me LOL. Anyways thanks for your time and hard work ☺
  • JDOGMcFUZZL
    125 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dislike the piat splash damage nerf. That rocket feels almost useless now. It seems like you have to get a direct shot for it to actually kill them. I feel like I've shot right next to people's feet or head if they're laying down and itll barely do damage. The play is difficult to use with its major drop and isn't as good against tanks as the panzerfaust. So by nerfing the splash damage it seemed to make it almost useless. It was at a pretty good value where it was before. Also did you nerf the dynamite too? It also feels like it doesn't do nearly as much splash damage to infantry. As it used to. But that could just be me.
  • Ra3or_DK
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Before this update, the game was nearly perfect with some few bug. Now 90% of my bullets don't hit and i die with one bullet all the time. The netcode is getting worse and the game feels more heavy. It's just not fun to play anymore and it feels like you are being punished for having low ping. So please fix it or roll back this annoying update.
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    294 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Man how does someone read any of this and have any hope as a developer...

No wonder there is no communication after the initial request for information haha.

I'll try being civil and organized in my approach:

Things that still persist:
    - Bad Netcode
    - Should NOT have changed "visibility" as this never was an issue. Too easy for snipers now.
    - Still have crash to desktop sometimes with no error code, I believe it has to do with the Stuka sound bytes (seems to be the sound I hear right before it crashes.
    - 3X scopes on Assault too powerful
    - Tanks need slight balances to them (archer and stugg should shoot faster velocity and be more glass-cannon like) Tiger and Church should be damage soakers)

Good changes that I liked:
    -TTD is way better
    - Sound is in a great place, footsteps included.
    - Killcam is mostly working as it should
    - New Grand Operation is truly fun and done well. Changing nighttime and location made 1st day of GO feel very new. More of this would be sweet and not super resource intensive (We'd definitely prefer new maps though).

Overall I'd say it was a decent patch, not great, but not terrible. There's definitely a lot that needs to be fixed and there is a HUGE need of new content and online store working.
    We need to be able to buy stuff so you guys can actually make new content... or this game is going to die.

Thanks for the hard work, but time is ticking, gotta start making the correct decisions, it's now or never.

PS: Abandon Firesturm Battle Royal Mode: according to my poll a HEAVY MAJORITY do not want it
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/181056/poll-did-you-do-you-want-battle-royal-vote-now/p1
  • Hawxxeye
    7775 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This video speaks for itself about the visibility even post patch
  • Lunst
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I my opinion the last assignment of this week, where you have to score 500 dmg with handgrenades is misplaced given the focus is on open ground tank battles.

Grenade-spam has been toned down in BFV, you only have one handgrenade and using them is very situational making 500 dmg somewhat difficult to reach compared to the other assignment.
  • sloopyfish
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    All these complaints and i bet they work on other stuff typical dice ea. For all who see it they dont read alot of the post we put up. Only the comments with a 3+ on the upvotes. Bunch of idiots work at dice.

Stop with the do u want a new ju58 or whatever it is called. A plane is a plane and for wanting us to choose between that and more vehicles.

Do u not listen

Give us god damn maps. Maps maps maps!!!

The skins system is pathetic only having 1 epic skin like are you having a laugh and also the way of getting them through the wack assignments. Pure joke at our expense so fix it now.

You are really pissing people off with your crap decisions.

The combined arms was a waste of time and money.

Bugs still plague this game and you have no intention to fix them but rather create 6 more bugs after fixing 1 or 2. Stupid person whoever did the bug fixing because by the state of them there was clearly 1 person working on it.

Everyday i play this game i turn it off after 1 or 2 games.

Complete abysmal performance of a highlight reel is dice.