Feedback & Discussion - Battlefield V Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes Update #3

Comments

• sloopyfish
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lunst wrote: »
    I my opinion the last assignment of this week, where you have to score 500 dmg with handgrenades is misplaced given the focus is on open ground tank battles.

Grenade-spam has been toned down in BFV, you only have one handgrenade and using them is very situational making 500 dmg somewhat difficult to reach compared to the other assignment.

They dont think about things. Its clear as day they are the dumbest game developers ever.

Dice/ea= fools
  • Lunst
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sloopyfish wrote: »
    Lunst wrote: »
    I my opinion the last assignment of this week, where you have to score 500 dmg with handgrenades is misplaced given the focus is on open ground tank battles.

Grenade-spam has been toned down in BFV, you only have one handgrenade and using them is very situational making 500 dmg somewhat difficult to reach compared to the other assignment.

They dont think about things. Its clear as day they are the dumbest game developers ever.

Dice/ea= fools

My dumb ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ thought it HAD to be frag grenades. You can complete this using Incendiary too.... Was much easier to utilize for this step.
  • SerSkrungus
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    4 games today...4 games and every one of them I got put on a garbo team with either inferior numbers or they stacked the teams and no one stood a chance either way...fix your freaking spawning difference engine, the damn thing needs to sort out team balancing there shouldn't be stacked teams there shouldn't be boring ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ clean sweep matches because one team has max level players and the other is a bunch of level 2's. This game is boring when the teams are stacked it's just like battlefront 2 man you jump in a match and get spawn chunked 50 times in a row because one team has all the good players, I am not done repeating myself if you haven't already figured it out. Find a way to stop these clean sweep setups you got going on I wanna play a DAMN GAME OF BATTLEFIELD not 5,000,000 ways to spawnkilled in WWII .

You know what I am going to say next right? It involves balancing out armor and planes and making the medic/support classes...you know...mortal like the rest of us...
  • SerSkrungus
    New grand op sux, no one can push the objective on the axis side on account of the OBVIOUS WEAPON IMBALANCES it's GARBAGE you folks need to stop ignoring the obvious flaws in weaponry on the axis side I can not stress how garbo it is to watch a valentine tank destroy a tiger in 3 hits and the tank destroyer sucks...the tiger is a joke I mean why play anything but British I mean it's super obvious that they have superior EVERYTHING. So until that gets fixed I am done playing honestly I hope other people see this and join me, I am not asking for o.p. I am asking for balance. Stacked teams bad weapons/vehicles, medics and support classes running amok got assault class weapons with sniping capabilities...where does it end how long are you gonna blur the lines of what these classes can do until class is no longer necessary? A large portion of the fun in this game was the fact that squad play was almost essential, I feel as though it has been taken out of that formula now, got whole squads being medics or a 50/50 support/medic combo wich makes them invincible practically. Can you tell I am not having fun anymore? If you can and don't care maybe you shouldn't make games anymore, and if you couldn't tell, you can now.

They just patched Red Dead I'll go play that for awhile, be back here when you figure out how to get your crap together....
  • lsumairl
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For Playstation.. Third party controllers and mouse and keyboard with rapid fire are ruining this game .. cant they be put in separate servers ???
  • darkmetaphor
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pilots need to be customizable. Able to change appearance of tank and plane pilots. Male/Female. Appearance attire. More weapons available to use besides just a STEN gun. (No axis weapon for German pilots)
  • Munted_Mouse
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tanks can go backwards before the round starts and you guys just leave it like that. It's like a bunch of twelve year old's making a game.
  • IKSU
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is it true that DICE haven't told how to unlock missed tides of war chapter event rewards? I have now two missed (Final Countdown EPIC Headgear and M1922 MG).
  • westin76
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Got a infinite loading screen on arras conquest for the first time had to restart for it to stop.
  • PiedPiper
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe allow a person to reload grenades via a support ammo box like you can with rockets... 1 grenade may be a way to slow down grenade spam but it not the proper way to balance this. Assault or support classes should be able to carry 2 grenades at least...
  • bcsalvo
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NEW MAPS. The the map fatigue is REAL
  • Marcusspinner
    286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Give us Conquest Tank servers back! I just don't like infantry focused maps. Also rejoining a server everytime a infantry focused map comes up is frustating!
  • bloodprizm
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The new grand operation using the panzerstorm map is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant
  • SerSkrungus
    Tried playing again today after taking a couple days off and yup its still heavily biased towards the British, German tanks can still advance before the match starts on day 2 of Hannut, and attackers will always have the advantage. Not forgetting the obvious crap of medics and Machine gunners being practically untouchable, the vehicles are still garbo on the axis side, and if I get sniped by some ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ with a mas-44, gewehr, or turner smle one more time I will be inclined to ask for my money back, this is getting annoying. Also why do defenders not get bonuses for successful defenses? Seems silly that only attackers get advantages (and we'll come back to how crap those advantages are here in a sec) why would a successful defense not shatter the enemies resolve and deplete their suuplies/troops? Now the advantages I think need some serious beefing, all you get is extra spawn points or reduced vehicle spawn delay? Not cool, a totally successful attack OR defense (all points intact/destroyed depending on team) should gain extra spawn tickets or MORE vehicle spawn points maybe even reduced capture/defend times. Really though folks I want to keep playing, but the heavy imbalances and buggy poop are making my fun go down the tubes. Again not asking for O.P., just want true balance, no team stacks, no o.p. weapons/vehicles, and can we please fix the shadow soldier thing, I feel like I can't see anyone half the time and I have adjusted my settings to the best available without being a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and cheating with the "low graphics cheat" I don't wanna get banned but I can't see squat.
  • SerSkrungus
    edited March 2019
    Now this next one is a request, annnd it's kinda big. Is there any way to start including the French and soviet armies? If it wasn't for the French the brits wouldn't have escaped at Dunkirk, and the soviets had a heck of a fight from 41 on they fought hard. I am sure you guys have plans, also please tackle the pacific there were plenty of big battles and not just with the USA and Japan, Britain fought them, China fought them, Australia fought them, so yeah I know MASSIVE request there but let's be honest, adding these things would bring SUPER fresh maps and weapons and even vehicles to the table and I do see A LOT of players here asking for new maps due to map fatigue. Just think of all the people who would buy this WWII game JUST TO SEE about a soviet/pacific campaign. I mean come on who doesn't want to be a part of the Soviet steamroller, or get crazy close quarters jungle battles in Saipan and the mega harsh fighting in Burma.

Just some thoughts lol
  • SerSkrungus
    Loading. Screen. Of. Death.

OHHH SPONGEBOB WHHHYYYYYYYYY!???
  • SerSkrungus
    FIX THE TEAM LOADING NOW!!! TIRED OF HAVING TO RELOAD MY GAME BECAUSE MY SQUAD LOADED IN AND I DIDNT!!! FIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXX IIIIIIIIIIIT NOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

You catch my drift? Fix the bugs...bipod are buggy loading in with a squad is buggy still has screen flash wth man...
  • SerSkrungus
    Battle of Hannut is garbo. It's so imbalanced and the German team can't advance because the vehicles suck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so everyone camps by the start point love to get spawn chunked 60000 times in a row because the British tanks are invincible rolling turds...
  • SerSkrungus
    No, I'm done. I keep trying but this game has turned to crap...
  • SerSkrungus
    Update made it worse now instead of getting sniped by medics I'm getting sniped by shotguns thanks for fixing what didn't need to be fixed and ignoring the rest. Garbage, pure garbage.