Mouse sensivity is broken, also spawn camera is bugged

lGuerillal
111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Since today patch my mouse sensivity is broken. Any tips?

Also i have bugged spawn camera, when i want to spawb on squad member everything blinks like with 20 herz

Comments

• lllEverlll
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Got the same mouse sensitivity issue, tried to increase it from 20 to 25 as a try, same issue. it's totally broken. Same happened when i changed my DPI.
  • lGuerillal
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I ttied changing to 25, 30, 35. Nothing helps.
    It looks like game stutters when i move my mouse.... zomg sick
  • Nobrez
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same 4 me!
  • lGuerillal
    Bump, any fix? Game is unplayable.
  • TFBisquit
    1316 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 13
    Uninstall mouse software, run through microsoft mouse driver which is installed by default. Check your mouse settings in control panel.
    If it works, reinstall mouse drivers and see if it still works.
    With a bad connection you spawn alright, but are unable to move, your character, or hands with weapon will shake when you try to move.
    This has nothing to do with the mouse, just a very bad connection, or timeout.
  • lGuerillal
    Not this. I playes 250hours, not a single bug like that. Connection is good. 100mb both ways 30 ping to server. Mouse driver was ok before patch and is ok in all games... dunno ill try what u say
  • HumanDelight
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same counts for me. Feels like some kind of micro-stuttering. Really frustrated. Feels super inconsistent.

Dice, are you **** kidding me? Do you really suck that much? You make it worse with every patch!!!
  • Nobrez
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    notice one thing, it only happens for me online, at practice range its ok
  • IAcousticI
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same counts for me. Feels like some kind of micro-stuttering. Really frustrated. Feels super inconsistent.

Dice, are you **** kidding me? Do you really suck that much? You make it worse with every patch!!!

Same, micro stutter and also tried new drivers out today... Still stutter.
  • sahaj161
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes I have also noticed the increase in stuttering.
  • B0STY
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thought I was going crazy. Mouse was fine until this patch, now it lags big time.
  • TapperSweden
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lag happens after every patch. Try it today and it should work fine. If it works on the shooting range but not in mp you can be sure its lag.
  • ballFetcher
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, figured it was network issues due to the netcode patch or some form of patch day issue. Cant aim with my favorite weapons, and these are not affected by the update. Just tried, still the same issue as just after the patch. Lets hope it is temporary.
  • lGuerillal
    Game is just broken now. And i think its not network. Game stutters only when u move mouse, zoom in zoom out. If u run straight, no stutters.
  • RayD_O1
    472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I also noticed this yesterday when zooming in / out.
  • lGuerillal
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    Uninstall mouse software, run through microsoft mouse driver which is installed by default. Check your mouse settings in control panel.
    If it works, reinstall mouse drivers and see if it still works.
    With a bad connection you spawn alright, but are unable to move, your character, or hands with weapon will shake when you try to move.
    This has nothing to do with the mouse, just a very bad connection, or timeout.

Ok u helped a lot. I have logitech g9. Deleted logitech software and got much better now. Its still stutters sometimes, but not all the time like it was with logitech sowtware.
  • TFBisquit
    1316 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You might wanna try an older logitech driver, may have to search for it. Or something got corrupted in previous install, or some profile from another game messing things up.
    A fresh reinstall could be working alright. And you can always uninstall again. You also may wanna use ccleaner to clean the registry.
  • Nobrez
    with mouse software and without, its the same for me after the patch cant play
  • ballFetcher
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This has nothing to do with mouse software. The sensitivity settings may have changed with this patch but complete movement freezes, as i found out occurs now, must related to the patch in itself or Nvidia changes (the only two changes made). The patch and nvidia drivers have changed drastically IN UNISON due to some cheat factors on driver level plus the patch note changes. I got a plethora of problems as a result. 1) No visibility at all and nausea due to (ear thing for me) sensitivity to blurriness. The cinematic effects, brightness and blur were changed despite in game settings, 2) critical lag or mouse aim problems due to netcode or driver fixes, 3) crashes and mouse freezes, 4). severe fps drops even on utlra/medium mix that has worked since launch, 5) patch day issues with lag, confirmed to continue although in less severe form. -- PC 1080 ti, 64 GB ram etc...
  • Nobrez
    i dont know why but turning off future frame rendering fix this **** for me, but lost fps