Failed to connect to EA online after starting up BF1 Beta

Comments

• demonofU
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I was able to play but its been on and off with "Failed to connect to EA Online." Im not sure if its EA's fault or my University's Wifi.
  • Trous14
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    edited August 2016
    varvar86 wrote: »
    Trous14 wrote: »
    ddos attack. all we can do is wait for them to fix the servers again..

cod developers trying to ruin beta?
    hahaha probably
    Stupid kid group called "poodlecorp" is suspected of this ddos attack

• bloodybadgerz77
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I did get to play one game on bf4, two hours later 'The connection with EA Online was lost'
    BF1 loads every time for me, unfortunately it's not a patch on bf4.
  • Salvt3232
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Im on the xbox one, and same problem. Says failed to connect to EA online
  • nique_name
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    worst beta begining ever xD
  • AlpinoIta
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Any news? I still can't login :neutral: (from pc euw)
  • Killua_Zorudikku
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    same problem, played yesteday, but now i get "Failed to connect to..." and yesterday i had the memory leak bug.
  • L1NKU5
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2016
    I have the same issue, tried to restart the game, the computer, and my router. Nothing works. I can finally go to the serverbrowser and see the servers, but when i connect i get " Unknown error ocurred"
  • CujoSnipeShow
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My friends are playing the beta currently without any issues, and I was playing it 9 hours ago without a problem. Apparently EA is having an "outage". Possibly too many people trying to connect at the same time. Server overload
  • mannwt26
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    You knew someone had to mess with EA lol
  • pixel_geist300
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Anyone still having problems? I do...

I do as well, worked fine for 1 hour, then I was booted....I spent more time downloading 6 gigs of data than I did playing the actual beta. I think its a way to limit our time playing the beta online.
  • sgt_jonsson
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Works here in sweden. Join via server browser.
  • eichof
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What a ****. I played yesterday and all was fine until now...
    EA should close the open beta again, let only play the insider meanwhile they can hopefully fix there problems
  • P3opleP3rs0n
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Anyone still having problems? I do...

I do as well, worked fine for 1 hour, then I was booted....I spent more time downloading 6 gigs of data than I did playing the actual beta. I think its a way to limit our time playing the beta online.

This has been posted multiple times in this thread, but the EA servers experienced a DDoS attack. That is the explanation for the servers in multiple games across the world not working.
  • sgt_jonsson
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    20160831_212317.jpg

Works over here
  • xLaithKingx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I get this proplem failed to connect to EA online after start Battlefield 1 on the PlayStation 4
  • 909EagleTwoThree
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Played for an hour or two earlier today.

Origin wont' even go online now. East Coast US.
  • pixel_geist300
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    20160831_212317.jpg

Works over here

good for you?! Im sure EA will reward you with all the fanboi rewards that you deserve.....In the mean time, the rest of us are suck trying to log in to servers that have been sabotaged by EA due to overload.
  • P3opleP3rs0n
    20160831_212317.jpg

Works over here

good for you?! Im sure EA will reward you with all the fanboi rewards that you deserve.....In the mean time, the rest of us are suck trying to log in to servers that have been sabotaged by EA due to overload.

Are you seriously this dense? "Sabotaged by EA".......PoodleCorp is who took down the servers. Google it for God's sake.
  • ZulfoDK
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I can get into a game if I join a friend that is already in a game that have a free slot...

A bit strange...

Lets hope some network buff at EA's hosting-partners knows how to Null Route DDOS attacks - but it should not take them this long....
This discussion has been closed.