Undocumented Tank Changes

12346»

Comments

• r3cklesshate23ps
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Glad to finally have read this so i can remove the light tank from my tank selection in my company menu altogether. What a useless vehicle now. And a pathetic change on your part.
  • rainkloud
    592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m actually ok with the 20mm doing no damage to tanks after playing a few rounds with it. Maybe having it do a little damage to other light tanks would be okay or if not then increasing the damage when you score a direct hit on infantry would be good.

Even without any buffs it’s still pretty good. I used to have a low opinion of it as an anti infantry weapon but that’s because I was try to score direct hits. When I switched to doing splash damage with ground shots I faires much better.
  • 1Krauter
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    very good to give no information at all and leave the ingame description just like nothing happend, thanks for the confusion and pathetic changes. 20mm obsolete now 0 dmg to tanks and not even a resonable amount of dmg against infantry to compensate.