Clan

Mr9thArmy
6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hey fellas I'm looking for a clan. I'm playing very much on medic class but I can do as well on others.

Comments

• DrachenjagerAOD
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I play BFV with a great clan, Angels of Death, that has over 700 members in its Battlefield division, so you'll ALWAYS find someone to game with on our dedicated TeamSpeak and Discord.

If you're looking for active players that promote sportsmanship over personal performance, we're probably a good fit for you. https://www.clanaod.net/divisions/battlefield/

I've sent you a friend request on Origin. Accept it and PM me if you're interested. Origin Tag: AOD_Drachenjager
  • n0obkilla
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi Mr9thArmy,

I've added you on origin. Feel free to drop by our Discord server if you want to play a game or have a chat. We're looking for BFV gamers who want to team up and have a laugh playing the game. More info about us can be found on our recruitment thread -> Here

Maybe Catch you online soon!
    Discord - Noobkilla#9647
  • Jezzzeh
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    n0obkilla wrote: »
    Hi Mr9thArmy,

I've added you on origin. Feel free to drop by our Discord server if you want to play a game or have a chat. We're looking for BFV gamers who want to team up and have a laugh playing the game. More info about us can be found on our recruitment thread -> Here

Maybe Catch you online soon!
    Discord - Noobkilla#9647

I joined these guys 3 months ago and it's transformed what I think about and how I play the game. Give us a shot.