Artefacts in Respawn Cam!!

SweetLeaf83
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
hello greet you!
I have the following problem when I am in the kill spawn
I have such a disturbance as if my GPU would be faulty !!
if i respawn everything is ok !!
I am the only one or still has who the problem !!
I did not have that before the update !!
Ryzen 5 1600 no oc
RX580 non oc
32 ram 3000mhz !!!

Comments

• KITTvsKARR
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oh you mean the new what I have called the 'epileptic kill cam'?

The one where while particles flash all over the screen and it seems to be jumping between two distinct images and makes you feel really ill and really puts you off until it settles down?

Yeah thats a new one.
  • GrandMG42CamPeR
    258 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    Last nite I also noticed it a couple of times, it was like an earthquake was happening.
  • V4LI4NT
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. Epileptic like hell. :smile:
  • Major_Pungspark
    1389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thought the guy in the spawn cam was map glitching the first time I saw it...
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    I'm going to go squadless, create a squad and lock it - as I have a violent reflex to look away
  • durkadurk4
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I got this a few times last night after the latest update, also loads of server disconnects in the middle of rounds which I don't usually get
  • hud13
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yea I'm having the same problem after I die and waiting to respawn, screen is flickering till I respawn. No problems before the latest update Feb. 12.
  • ZyRonNR1
    41 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here.. flickering like h*ll. And gameplay feels stuttery tho fine FPS! Maybe something with the new Nvidia drivers 418.91.
  • Sk1lld
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OMG
    I thought my video card was dying, Yeah, have it here also.
  • SweetLeaf83
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nice to read that I have not alone the problem hope that it will be fixed!
  • TFBisquit
    1316 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, me too. Awfull to see the screen go epileptic. Dice and their patches, always good for the bin.
  • BassMan_PC
    182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How does this pass QA? The level of incompetence or not giving a F is ridiculous.
  • ShltPlaYer
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lol I am glad there are others with this problem I had it bad on Narvik but didn’t see it on any of the other maps. I honestly thought something was wrong on my end. I was using the driver before the newest and I never seen this before this patch.
  • ve2bab
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Add me to the list pf dissatisfied EA customers. Before the patch: buttery-smooth, crash-free 95fps 4K gaming. Now, I'm experiencing the same epileptic issue (and crashes), with the only change on my PC being the [email protected]#!&*!$% unneeded patch from DICE . Did the developer choose the name "DICE" because it's a crapshoot? How about rolling back the game to the previous version since the update has no tangible benefits - and then test, validate and test again until you get it right, DICE?