Combined arms needs one thing before I'll play it.

Camboswag711
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I'm a solo player, which is a fancy way of me saying I bought a console while all my other friends bought PCs. So I pretty much use matchmaking for everything. So when combined arms finally launched (a game mode which I was looking forward to despite that little voice in my head telling me it won't be good), I was disappointed to see there was no matchmaking. I couldn't just select "matchmake combined arms" and be placed in a random mission with random people for a quick PvE match. Hopefully this gets added soon because I would really like to experience this mode at its best.

Comments

• Jesus4000
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    While I agree that matchmaking would be nice for combined arms, you can still play them solo.
  • ElliotLH
    4939 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What console are you on? If it's Xbox then you could try the Looking for Group section in the hopes of meeting some people to squad up with. I don't think there's anything like that on PS4 but I saw a few post in that subforum looking for people to play this mode with, so you might get some luck there.