I see EA decided the Spitfire wasnt OP enough...

2»

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    In fact... this is someone from right here on these very forums (name has been cropped out)
    And he was so annoying in the BF 1 "What is your K/D" threads I finally had to put him on ignore. Notice how his K/D is over 300... think anyone is feeling sorry for poor-old pilots?
    Forum-k-d-pilot.jpg

===
    I hope he self-identifies, then it won't be name and shame. And after-all, how could it be "shame" when it is such glory?
    You know who you are!

Neither pilot nor tanker have ranks in BFV, just the vehicles themselves. (Note tanker is also 0)

Also, 206 revives and over 5k heals, rank 20 Scout. That K/D isn't just because they main pilot.

I'm calling BS, you can't have a 58 K/D as Support unless you are killing from spawn. It just isn't possible.
    Also, as I said, his K/D is over 300 times more than mine, but his SPM is not 300 times more than mine, or even 100 times, or even 10 times more than mine, it's not even double mine... it is close to mine, and yet my K/D is .74 last time I checked.
    Let me ask you, do you believe a 58 K/D as support is legit/possible without being a scum in some way?
    ===
    I've heard people bragging about a 3.0 K/D before... Notice how he has a 58 K/D (support) and 58 kills. (this means zero deaths)
    Notice also he has 44 K/D as Assault and only 44 kills (zero deaths) and 11 K/D as Medic and only 11 kills. Do you believe his 291 K/D as scout is legit also? He has 2000 kills as Recon.. all from the safe zone.
    ===
    It is sweet how you are defending him, but bottom line is that you cannot have 20,000 kills and 50 deaths unless you are doing something dirty.
    ===
    My SPM is better in EVERY class (except pilot which I don't do and Recon which I don't do either)
    STAB.jpg
    ==
    His SPM is 354 and mine is 294, yet his K/D is 300 times greater than mine.. why wouldn't his SPM be at least double, if not 200 or 300 times better also? Something doesn't smell right.
    If we compared weapons, it would be a real laugher... he only fires from planes and tanks. This is known as an "Armor-horse" except replace the word horse with the word you know I want to say but can't. But there is something else going on as well.. you simply can't have a legitimate 300 K/D. As I said, people brag about a 3 K/D or a 5 K/D, not 300.
    Why defend someone who is obviously doing something dirty? What is in it for you? (are you buddies?)
    ==
    His Support/Assault/Medic/Recon SPM is pathetic. The guy cannot play Battlefield, yet he constantly harassed me in BF1 "What is your K/D thread" for having such a crap K/D.
    For starters, his K/D is not real.
    Secondly, his SPM is also boosted by armor, and yet despite having 20,000 kills he is only slightly higher in SPM (even after cheating.. or whatever he is doing). Even at Tanker, my SPM is 10x higher than his.
    ===
    If it is still unclear to you (or anyone else) tell me how you suck at every class, yet you've never been killed while playing as Medic, Assault, or Support?
    You said:
    That K/D isn't just because they main pilot.
    And I'm saying that's exactly what it is from. I will post his weapons stats here in a few minutes so we can laugh until beer shoot out of our noses.
    I smell dead people under his front porch.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Un-named person's vehicles:
    =========
    His-vehicles.jpg
    =========
    Un-named person's weapons:
    =========
    His-weapons.jpg
    =========
    My Vehicles:
    =========
    My-Vehicles.jpg
    =========
    My Weapons:
    =========
    My-weapons.jpg
    =========
    Question: How is my accuracy with an SLR on par with his accuracy with recon rifles?
    The only non-recon weapons I see are Sten and KE7 (his shot accuracy for those are 4 and 5, but zero deaths.. my shot accuracy is 12 and 12, yet I have plenty of deaths.) How can he have such poor aim, yet all kills and no deaths? Is this an aim-bot (he plays on PC) and I noticed in his big three recon rifles, half of his kills are headshots.
    Still care to defend him? Still think he is awesome at Battlefield?
    I'm not impressed one iota.
  • MarxistDictator
    4977 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 16
    Would you like to lay criminal charges against him or something? Somehow in all of this you end up the one looking like a sad loser because of the lengths you went to over something so completely stupid and pointless. Obviously he has fun not dying and that's how he chooses to play the game. The one he paid for.

How there is anything more to say about it than that is mystifying.

Also editing someone's name out doesn't make it not player shaming
  • Astr0damus

Also, 206 revives and over 5k heals, rank 20 Scout.

PS: I smell an alt-account as well.
    And he has 7 days playing versus my 2 days playing, and I have 3 times more revives and almost double the heals. What is your point?
  • StealthAria
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 16

Also, 206 revives and over 5k heals, rank 20 Scout.

PS: I smell an alt-account as well.
    And he has 7 days playing versus my 2 days playing, and I have 3 times more revives and almost double the heals. What is your point?

An alt? Where? Sounds like someone's madcuzbad, slinging blame everywhere. https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/xbl/LuciferLion/vehicles
    My tracker. Take a look at it, specifically the Crocodile and Spitfire VA . The system is inherently flawed.
  • Astr0damus
    Would you like to lay criminal charges against him or something? Somehow in all of this you end up the one looking like a sad loser because of the lengths you went to over something so completely stupid and pointless. Obviously he has fun not dying and that's how he chooses to play the game. The one he paid for.

How there is anything more to say about it than that is mystifying.

Also editing someone's name out doesn't make it not player shaming

If you think I look sad because I call BS on a 300 K/D when someone else is saying it's completely legit, that's up to you.
    I only posted it in the first place because people were whining about "Pilot-problems". I posted a counter-example to show there seems to be no problems for pilots getting 20,000 kills and only 50 deaths. If you don't think it's cheating, that's up to you.. but I think we both know the truth.
    Pointing out cheating is not shaming if there is no name attached to it. You are fishing now... Have a good night :)
  • MarxistDictator
    4977 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yea and that would be against the rules, regardless of whether or not its true. Only playing the game one way and quitting constantly to avoid deaths/playing with friends to get revived is not cheating btw. Regardless of the findings of your investigation.
  • Raspu71nG
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In fact... this is someone from right here on these very forums (name has been cropped out)
    And he was so annoying in the BF 1 "What is your K/D" threads I finally had to put him on ignore. Notice how his K/D is over 300... think anyone is feeling sorry for poor-old pilots?
    Forum-k-d-pilot.jpg

===
    I hope he self-identifies, then it won't be name and shame. And after-all, how could it be "shame" when it is such glory?
    You know who you are!

he has been banned for cheating, but he is appealing his ban.
    i personally do not think he cheats.

spitfire has some advantages, but also they seem to be weaker than the german planes once they are hit.
    in some circuntances the spitfire and the stuka 2 ( the 37mm one)are kind of OP

• SirBobdk
    4300 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Raspu71nG wrote
    he has been banned for cheating, but he is appealing his ban.
    What, seriously ??
  • Raspu71nG
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yes, but i dont know the latest news