Weekly Debrief

Mobile ground vehicle doesnt equal a tank?

MonicasCigar
112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
jesus dice...
seriously.
wtf?

Comments

• aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What are you on about? More context is needed.
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It does and counted for me. You have to make sure you are killing enemies inside the zone and the zone is red at time of killing. Once neutral or any shade of blue move along there is nothing to kill here.
  • EDGAR_D_LA_ROSA
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So much BS with this game
  • ChewGoat
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So much BS with this game
    jesus dice...
    seriously.
    wtf?

exactly
  • olavafar
    1960 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Some assignments says vehicle, then it does. Some says tank or half track, then you'll have to use... guess what? Tank or half track!
  • Noromiz
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am quite certain you might just be on a BLUE point instead of a RED one, because remember that even though you haven't fully captured a point yet you are still Defending it if the point is blue :(

I bloody dread "Offensive Kills" Assignments.
  • ElliotLH
    8395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 15
    Worked fine for me. Get tank, drive to red flag, splat enemies, repeat as needed, done.

If you're not in the capture area, or you're defending a flag it won't count.
  • MonicasCigar
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A jeep doesn't count either.
    ffs dice.
    this is getting **** with these assignments.
  • MonicasCigar
    yes, a jeep with a gun on it.. hmm...

do monkeys code up these assignments?
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 16
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Worked fine for me. Get tank, drive to red flag, splat enemies, repeat as needed, done.

That's going to be a nightmare to complete, then. Driving a tank right onto a red-hot CP is a surefire recipe to die to a dozen Assaults unless you have 1-2+ pocket engineers.

These assignments are not enjoyable at all.
  • StealthAria
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tanks counted just fine for me, though given how much air I was catching it would make sense why they wouldn't.

Make sure the objective is held by -or being captured by- the enemy or they won't count, once you -or your team- starts capturing the objective the kills stop counting.
  • M_Rat13
    1057 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A jeep doesn't count either.
    ffs dice.
    this is getting **** with these assignments.

I got a kill in a Bren carrier and it counted. That's pretty much the Allied version of the German Jeep in this game.
  • MonicasCigar

That's going to be a nightmare to complete, then. Driving a tank right onto a red-hot CP is a surefire recipe to die to a dozen Assaults unless you have 1-2+ pocket engineers.

find me a tow assignment that's been fair but fun.
    it can't be done.
  • M_Rat13
    1057 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

find me a tow assignment that's been fair but fun.
    it can't be done.

Check next weeks. There's a few you can complete just by playing the game like you normally do.