New patch fixed .... nothing

clubseal33
61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
But at least it broke more stuff. Dice lapdog Westie touted the latest patch as nerfing the KE7(still has LASER precision from sniper rifle range) and fixes to the TTD(still broken as ever). Add to that the fact that rifle frag rounds still detonate on impact, the new problems of viewing squadmates being seizure inducing, and people RUNNING around hipfiring MMGs with precision accuracy, and one must wonder if the latest patch wasn't just a placebo.

Comments

• finney72
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah the ttd is by far the same no change what so ever. The lighting seems changed which is noticeably better .But overall id say your spot on with this post.
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    clubseal33 wrote: »
    But at least it broke more stuff. Dice lapdog Westie touted the latest patch as nerfing the KE7(still has LASER precision from sniper rifle range) and fixes to the TTD(still broken as ever). Add to that the fact that rifle frag rounds still detonate on impact, the new problems of viewing squadmates being seizure inducing, and people RUNNING around hipfiring MMGs with precision accuracy, and one must wonder if the latest patch wasn't just a placebo.

Rifle frags may still detonate on impact, but they do like 50 damage now.
  • clubseal33
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Jedi76 wrote: »
    clubseal33 wrote: »

Rifle frags may still detonate on impact, but they do like 50 damage now.

Not in my experience. Still a one shot kill - one even killed me at full health through a fence 10 yards away.
  • aseveredfoot
    2446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was mostly hoping the visibility improvement would make it more fun to play, but I honestly can't see a difference. Still getting killed by invisi-campers prone near clutter and rocks
  • clubseal33
    I was mostly hoping the visibility improvement would make it more fun to play, but I honestly can't see a difference. Still getting killed by invisi-campers prone near clutter and rocks

Oddly enough, I've enjoyed the visibility as it was. In real life, soldiers wouldn't want to stand out...