Why is it that people can claim vehicles when you can't even see them spawn?

13»

Comments

• friendlyscope
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This topic should be bumped once a day ! This is as of right now, after they finally patched the completely broken tank play, my number one annoyance and frustration with the multiplayer.
  • TamKingski
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Speaking of vehicles,why do i need to redeploy in order to use the squad call in vehicles. It either Costs me a death or i need to run all the way back to the team spawn area in order to get and use it. Makes them annoying to use in my opinion,particularly on frontlines when your team has pushed up a few sectors and the team spawn is across the other side of the map.

Why cant the vehicle appear at the nearest owned flag or even better why cant it be dropped at my location?
  • MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I still haven't' gotten to the bottom of being able to use squad calls within a tank. I have to get out to use them, which most times is not worth it.

And Yes, this should be bump once a day, it's been going on for years with no explanation. The vehicle spawn system is a broken joke which worked perfectly for all before BF1. If they wanted to stop team vehicle stealing which I hardly saw in CQ in games like bf3, they could have fixed that in a much better ways instead they rolled out this where I spawn onto mines more often than see the enemy team manage to get into our homebase before death and take a tank.
  • GirlMisfit
    109 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Last night I logged on with the one goal of trying out the new Valentine Tank. After an hour of playing and trying to deploy a tank that was there, I gave up because of frustration. Far too many times it shows a tank is available and most of the time it gets pulled before it will deploy it.
  • MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    I still haven't' gotten to the bottom of being able to use squad calls within a tank. I have to get out to use them, which most times is not worth it.

And Yes, this should be bump once a day, it's been going on for years with no explanation. The vehicle spawn system is a broken joke which worked perfectly for all before BF1. If they wanted to stop team vehicle stealing which I hardly saw in CQ in games like bf3, they could have fixed that in a much better ways instead they rolled out this where I spawn onto mines more often than see the enemy team manage to get into our homebase before death and take a tank.

It's a tedious system to say the least, you can click on a tank icon and basically have to deploy immediately because if you go into change its loadout people can somehow take it off you. And the main spawn issue i've no clue what's going on there, no tanks showing as being available yet you see them deploying, it's like the display has a lag to it where it shows for some people faster than others. Either that or people are just sitting hammering left click on the tank icon to grab it immediately.

This ^^
  • WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Ok so with the squad call in tank you have to get out your vehicle, call it in, redeploy then watch your squad mate spawn it in while you’re waiting for the countdown timer. 😂

I guess you could always kick everyone from your squad before calling it in!
  • TamKingski
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

It's a tedious system to say the least, you can click on a tank icon and basically have to deploy immediately because if you go into change its loadout people can somehow take it off you. And the main spawn issue i've no clue what's going on there, no tanks showing as being available yet you see them deploying, it's like the display has a lag to it where it shows for some people faster than others. Either that or people are just sitting hammering left click on the tank icon to grab it immediately.

Is this possibly users with hybrid/ssd hard discs?
    I had a hybrid hdd in my older ps4 and pretty much always got first dibs on vehicles in bf1. Although dice did eventually released a patch to end that advantage,its possible they didnt do the same for bfv.
  • ElliotLH
    9448 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TamKingski wrote: »

Is this possibly users with hybrid/ssd hard discs?
    I had a hybrid hdd in my older ps4 and pretty much always got first dibs on vehicles in bf1. Although dice did eventually released a patch to end that advantage,its possible they didnt do the same for bfv.

Not sure as I use an SSD and there doesn't seem to be a guarantee that I'll get a tank at the beginning of a round, since they aren't available until the countdown in most cases. I guess the chances are better that I'll get one though since I've loaded in at the very start.