Immersion levels over 9000!

M_Rat13
449 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So, I was messing around with my new fully specced Tiger (being a gunner really levels up that tank for you). We'd captured C, and the enemy was swarming D. I put my back to C, and rolled back into a nearby Trench, hull down, with two trees either side of me.

I watched as enemy Infantry swarmed up the slight incline road up to D. Then, it happened. A Valentine AA rolled by, side on, and I unloaded into him, blowing him up before he could return fire.

It felt like I was a Tiger hiding in the Normandy fields, waiting for any Allied convoy to come along. It was amazing! I even went to resupply nearby a little later, and had just enough ammo to wreck a second Valentine AA I ran into there, also trying to resupply.

For a brief moment, I was a Tiger ace.

Comments

• MBT_Layzan
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm happy for you :)
  • TuxedoBanana279
    333 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    So, I was messing around with my new fully specced Tiger (being a gunner really levels up that tank for you). We'd captured C, and the enemy was swarming D. I put my back to C, and rolled back into a nearby Trench, hull down, with two trees either side of me.

I watched as enemy Infantry swarmed up the slight incline road up to D. Then, it happened. A Valentine AA rolled by, side on, and I unloaded into him, blowing him up before he could return fire.

It felt like I was a Tiger hiding in the Normandy fields, waiting for any Allied convoy to come along. It was amazing! I even went to resupply nearby a little later, and had just enough ammo to wreck a second Valentine AA I ran into there, also trying to resupply.

For a brief moment, I was a Tiger ace.

Reminds me of that scene in "Fury"