Has 60 headshots been patched out?

2»

Comments

• ShinPippo
    17 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 18
    loonitic wrote: »
    Will just add to this, Been doing the Mas44 assignments for the last few weeks and stuck on the last mastery 10 HS in one life in an objective area or 20 in a round. Swear I have over 60 by now , in fact in the last week easily over 140 looking at stats :|. Looking at the assignment in it seems to be stuck at 3/4 complete.

Anybody else done the mas44 via the "hidden" route?

Am in the way for the last assignment of the MAS44, more or less now i have 70 Total headshot in objective area and the assignment Is not done yet . Hope the hidden counter is still Active.
  • kurtf5
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ShinPippo wrote: »
    loonitic wrote: »
    Will just add to this, Been doing the Mas44 assignments for the last few weeks and stuck on the last mastery 10 HS in one life in an objective area or 20 in a round. Swear I have over 60 by now , in fact in the last week easily over 140 looking at stats :|. Looking at the assignment in it seems to be stuck at 3/4 complete.

Anybody else done the mas44 via the "hidden" route?

Am in the way for the last assignment of the MAS44, more or less now i have 70 Total headshot in objective area and the assignment Is not done yet . Hope the hidden counter is still Active.

It isnt lol trust me forget it wait for them to patch it properly with 60 total headshots
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1330 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah i'm fairly certain it has been removed. I must have easily past 60 headshot objective kills with the Lee Enfield and it still hasn't been completed. Guess i'll never unlock the final parts for the rest of my snipers. GG Dice....GG.
  • Trokey66
    7808 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member