Vehicle Repair Stations at flags

Noodlesocks
3380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Could do with more repair stations at flags. Most of them are in the middle of nowhere for no good reason and really discourages tanks from advancing too far with how weak they currently are.

Comments

• TheRemedy911
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't usually use tanks except gunner when my friend drives simply because I think the game controls/mechanics are trash. But anyway I had to use tor these objectives and I found the same thing with the stations. They are few and far between. I see a lot of tanks just sitting in a corner because of this exact reason. Even as someone that's not using them I fully agree.
  • Noodlesocks
    3380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It would add a lot of strategic value to holding flags along with the ammo and health stations so tankers don't have to drive all the way back to nowhere in particular to resupply and repair.