Poll - Did you/Do you want BATTLE ROYAL? Vote now!

Comments

  • Necron_Canaris
    38 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GP-Caliber wrote: »
    add it. game is boring as hell because its so repititive.

    It is repititive because of lack of new maps, is this simple actually.

    amen, they've been way to focused on delivery everything but what makes BF a BF game.
    What's worse is they've even been doing that badly.
  • Thebeau1771
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    HARDCORE
  • full951
    2423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    whether you vote yes or no is irrelevant. it's not for us, it's to rope in all those cash casuals into the battlefield franchise. all the players out there who've played the other battle royals. if we like it, it's just a bonus.

    I highly doubt anyone would buy BFV just for the BR when apex and fortnite are free.

    someone over at dice sure thinks so.


  • olavafar
    1935 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Side note/question? Does anyone have any insight in the COD counterpart. I don't play COD but maybe someone else here does. What did the 'core' COD players thinks. Was it 'making it' for COD. Is it played a lot?

    COD and Battlefield are different games but still not as different as many tries to put it I think. My main reason not to play COD is actually because I play BF instead as I like the vehicle addition. If BF was not around I'd probably play COD.
  • Kattegat_Twin
    758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    olavafar wrote: »
    Side note/question? Does anyone have any insight in the COD counterpart.

    A friend of mine is a CoD guy. He'd never played a BR before Blackout, and ended up enjoying it quite a bit. I didn't play it, but saw some clips of him and another friend playing.
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will say that the BR mode trailer looks pretty awesome.

    I just think the release and planning of this whole game and all it's modes was... pitiful to say the least.

    So here's to hoping BR is a success so the base game gets A LOT more content.

    This is my prayer, amen.
  • GP-Caliber
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GP-Caliber wrote: »
    add it. game is boring as hell because its so repititive.

    It is repititive because of lack of new maps, is this simple actually.

    true. but the br map is looks so big you can make 3 conquest maps out of it.
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wc138 wrote: »
    wc138 wrote: »
    These threads are bad. Seriously. Stop voting up these stupid "polls" as if they matter or not, giving points to these dillweeds who just copy and paste a thread that's been done a thousand times.

    EA/DICE doesn't care about the .0005% of votes tallied.

    This is the OG poll btw. Not copied or pasted from anyone.

    And we're not seeking validation for our cause, but simple wanting to see what our peers on the forum think.
    And right now, an overwhelming majority thinks BR is NOT a great fit for BF5.

    You and the other 20 ppl can get together though and party up, maybe have a grand old time in BR mode. Since it's bothering you so much that you're not with a majority.

    I'll be sitting in my chair, like a skeleton, waiting for the USF, Soviets, Japan, and all the sweet maps that could come with them... wondering what we could have had if they had not spent money on developing Battle Royal (a cash dash grab attempt on popularity) in a classic series like Battlefield.

    It's a strange length you went to assume that, because I disagreed with the very notion of your stupid poll, that it somehow meant I was angry that people voted in one direction, and that I really wanted to play BR.

    It's also strange that you say you wanted to get the opinions of your peers, but yet you tried to turn it into a numbers game benefiting you with votes.

    All in all, I have to ask, do you suffer from a severe learning disability? Do you suffer from some form of brain damage? Generally curious here, because good god was your reply baseless, stupid, and baselessly-stupid.

    hahaha now it's come to personal attacks, insulting people with learning disabilities, and so on. Not cool man...

    If you've followed the thread at all you'll know and understand that the data or "Numbers" simply give us insight into what forum goers are thinking.

    You don't need to get so upset. What sort of validation am I seeking? I stated my opinion before anybody even voted, and have even said I HOPE BR is a success so the base game can get MORE content...

    But seriously, don't slander ppl about learning disabilities please, entirely uncalled for.

  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    wc138 wrote: »
    wc138 wrote: »
    These threads are bad. Seriously. Stop voting up these stupid "polls" as if they matter or not, giving points to these dillweeds who just copy and paste a thread that's been done a thousand times.

    EA/DICE doesn't care about the .0005% of votes tallied.

    This is the OG poll btw. Not copied or pasted from anyone.

    And we're not seeking validation for our cause, but simple wanting to see what our peers on the forum think.
    And right now, an overwhelming majority thinks BR is NOT a great fit for BF5.

    You and the other 20 ppl can get together though and party up, maybe have a grand old time in BR mode. Since it's bothering you so much that you're not with a majority.

    I'll be sitting in my chair, like a skeleton, waiting for the USF, Soviets, Japan, and all the sweet maps that could come with them... wondering what we could have had if they had not spent money on developing Battle Royal (a cash dash grab attempt on popularity) in a classic series like Battlefield.

    It's a strange length you went to assume that, because I disagreed with the very notion of your stupid poll, that it somehow meant I was angry that people voted in one direction, and that I really wanted to play BR.

    It's also strange that you say you wanted to get the opinions of your peers, but yet you tried to turn it into a numbers game benefiting you with votes.

    All in all, I have to ask, do you suffer from a severe learning disability? Do you suffer from some form of brain damage? Generally curious here, because good god was your reply baseless, stupid, and baselessly-stupid.

    Haha now it's come to personal attacks, insulting people with disabilities, and so on... not cool man.

    The poll was constructed with the goal of seeing what the forum users wanted. That's what polls are for, to gather data. The thread is on here to discuss opinions.

    What validation am I seeking on a forum? Do I get money or a prize? haha. I even stated my opinion before anyone else so I could compare it to the rest of theirs.

    You and a select few are having a REAL hard time with this and it's evident that it's agitating you... please don't slander ppl with "Brain Damage", "Stupidity", and especially learning disabilities like it's some sort of insult... that's just not right man.
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Iver 1600 players have viewed this thread and it perhaps gathered 250 votes at most (I have included the 24 votes against 2 'not bothered' posts).

    1350ish players couldn't be bothered to vote, what does that say about your poll?

    I'm not bitter or salty, just amazed that you insist on drawing a meaningful conclusion from these figures.

    We talked about this before, and you're assuming incorrectly here. Views are page views 1, 2, 3 etc and refreshes count as well. If 250 ppl were reading this thread 5-10 times then that view count is already accounted for. Me being the OP readying everybody's response probably accounts for well over 50.

    And I totally realize this is NOT the entire player base or even entire forum base.
    How many active players are there on this forum at any given time?
    I'm not saying it's all conclusive at all.

    But for those who voted and are likely active on the forum there is data to look at here. Whether you acknowledge that or not is up to you.
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    wc138 wrote: »

    It's a strange length you went to assume that, because I disagreed with the very notion of your stupid poll, that it somehow meant I was angry that people voted in one direction, and that I really wanted to play BR.

    It's also strange that you say you wanted to get the opinions of your peers, but yet you tried to turn it into a numbers game benefiting you with votes.

    All in all, I have to ask, do you suffer from a severe learning disability? Do you suffer from some form of brain damage? Generally curious here, because good god was your reply baseless, stupid, and baselessly-stupid.

    Haha now it's come to personal attacks, insulting people with disabilities, and so on... not cool man.

    The poll was constructed with the goal of seeing what other forum users wanted. That's what polls are for, to gather data. The thread is on here to discuss opinions further.

    What validation or "points" am I seeking on a forum? Do I get money or a prize? haha.

    I even stated my opinion before anyone else so I could compare it to the rest of theirs and see what everyone else was thinking.

    You and a select few are having a REAL hard time with this and it's evident that it's agitating you... please don't slander ppl with "Brain Damage", "Stupidity", and especially learning disabilities like it's some sort of insult... that's just not right at all man.
  • Trokey66
    8176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags or @ragnarok013, can you confirm whether thread views are 'unique' or 'repeat' visits?
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    @LOLGotYerTags or @ragnarok013, can you confirm whether thread views are 'unique' or 'repeat' visits?

    I am curious as well, as I tested it on a smaller thread earlier.
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    @LOLGotYerTags or @ragnarok013, can you confirm whether thread views are 'unique' or 'repeat' visits?

    I am curious as well, as I tested it on a smaller thread earlier.

    Confirmed just tested it again. I probably account for 100+ views here, and you reading it yourself close to that too haha :D

    Try it out
  • Trokey66
    8176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So it seems.

    Never the less......
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    So it seems.

    Never the less......

    Believe me I'd love to see the poll on the ENTIRE BF5 player base.

    And I shall add again... I think the trailer looks awesome, I really hope it does help this game. It's here whether we like it or not.

    Because all I want is for the base game to have MORE content. I'm more optimistic now though. Hopefully some big streamers help bring in some revenue for the game.
  • Anti-Messiah
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 14
    28,000 thumbs up, and 2,400 thumbs down for the trailer.....



    Looks like this poll just got smashed by a bigger sample size
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    28,000 thumbs up, and 2,400 thumbs down for the trailer.....



    Looks like this poll just got smashed by a bigger sample size

    what does bf 5 launch trailer look like?



    good try though.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    28,000 thumbs up, and 2,400 thumbs down for the trailer.....



    Looks like this poll just got smashed by a bigger sample size



    another example. i'm here all day
  • Anti-Messiah
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    28,000 thumbs up, and 2,400 thumbs down for the trailer.....



    Looks like this poll just got smashed by a bigger sample size

    what does bf 5 launch trailer look like?



    good try though.

    This poll is about firestorm and firestorm only. Please stay on topic.
Sign In or Register to comment.