Thompson M1928A1 Change Suggestions

TheVinylPaladin
17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 19
I don't know how other people feel on the subject, but here are my thoughts on some changes that could be done to the M1928A1:

•Swap the positions of the Ported Barrel and Enhanced Grips specializations
•Change the Enhanced Grips specialization to give the gun its signature foregrip and finned barrel like the M1919 in BF1 and often associated with mobsters of the 1920s (and before you say the foregrip and finned barrel weren't popular/weren't used, the drum mag wasn't popular either).

I feel that overall these changes would help to distinguish the M1928A1 Thompson from the later M1A1 variant, if DICE decides to add it with the American Forces, which I believe they should considering its the more iconic variant when it comes to WW2.

Comments

• Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It would be nice if they increased the recoil, but added more damage. It is a .45 after all.
  • TheGM86
    760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    give it 34 max damage out to 25m with a drop off to 18 at 50m because 45. STOPPING POWER!
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And give it proper reflex sight cause you cant see p00 through it in dark or sunny areas.
  • mf_shro0m
    1398 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with OP’s suggestions but I’d rather they buffed the Tommy’s recoil and ROF to match the real life Tommy’s. Reducing BTK by 1 would be a bit too much I think.
    Details in here

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/177806/a-simple-solution-for-smg-rebalancing#latest