I cannot move in game...

EdwinSpangler
1770 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Sometimes itll move me sideways if im trying to go forward but besides that, cannot select weapons, cant move, CAN jump.. All my key bindings are set how I want them?? Wtf is going on????

Comments

• Sw1ts
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here mate,same here.If i stop moving to snipe or shoot,sometimes something push me away to left or right,sometimes forward.I get stuck in "nothing" i mean no obstacle and can't move forward,i must jump twice in one place to be able to move and most of the time i'm dead...if i can't move to cover when i want :(.Its so frustrating.Sorry for my bad english :(
  • -aarp-19Crib
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I sometimes as spawn frozen sniper bait. I can move my gun but I can't shoot or otherwise move. I think I hit escape or something and I'm free.
  • Nobrez
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i have something similar, i aim with the sniper and she dont stop on the point that i aim ...... its an issue for me since the last update
  • EdwinSpangler
    1770 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So whats working for me is deleting the twinkle folder, running ccleaner, the restarting my PC..

Good luck guys..

Twinkle folder is in documents/bfv fyi
  • Nobrez
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So whats working for me is deleting the twinkle folder, running ccleaner, the restarting my PC..

Good luck guys..

Thanks 4 the tip, u fix my game!
  • EdwinSpangler
    Awesome!!
  • WildheartWeasel
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    it happneed to me a few after rev then seems to sort it self after death
  • g0merpile
    496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If that worked great, I see the problem for most is cloud saving.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12335 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

Good luck guys..

You don't need to use CCleaner, Just delete the twinkle folder and relaunch the game.