This Week in Battlefield V

Single player combined arms

MonicasCigar
112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Why even bother?

seems to be unlimited spawning of enemies (well, with as far as I got),
I have limited ammo, limited health, and the bots see through grass..
Wait, isn't that cheating? the bots shouldn't be able to see through grass!

Yeah, this was on medium mode.

Not worth the effort with just 1 person playing.
shouldn't even have that as an option.

Comments

• MonicasCigar
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    onm the assasination mission, i can't even flank them really.
    the available area to run around in is so damned small.

I guess stealth is mostly out too.

but hey... I didn't expect much from dice here.
  • MonicasCigar
    stabbed the general or whatever 9 times, didn't die.
    they all see me at once and all turn simultaneously.

just a **** fail of a mode.
  • MonicasCigar
    I get to the end and then i'm now limited to a tiny area.

they shoot up a flare, see me in a building (which I still question..but hey, flare, whatever ****, right?),
    immediately shoot a rocket directly at me.
    i'm dead.

yeah,
    pretty stupid **** mode.
    try again dice.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Come and play with us on pc, two of us so far.
  • MonicasCigar
    if I could I would. :) have to get out of the house in a few.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Will be playing tomorow nite, send me a request pls.
  • xDeathbox_2112
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 19
    I had luck being a Support with the Lewis gun, at almost 100 rounds per magazine. Eliminate any tanks ASAP with AT rocket pod thingy's and then find a corner inside the border of the last mission, where it'll be hard to get flanked. Drop an ammo crate, stay alive, win. I've gotten through a few maps on medium, so far.
  • MonicasCigar
    I had luck being a Support with the Lewis gun, at almost 100 rounds per magazine. Eliminate any tanks ASAP with AT rocket pod thingy's and then find a corner inside the border of the last mission, where it'll be hard to get flanked. Drop an ammo crate, stay alive, win. I've gotten through a few maps on medium, so far.

I'll try that.

just doesn't feel worth it though.