DISCUSSION: Battlefield V’s Next Grand Operation is The Battle Of Hannut

124»

Comments

• moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    sloopyfish wrote: »
    Digger_CB wrote: »
    Nice new take on an existing map, not a new map or a good map but a good take on it. Still bored with this game. No new maps 4 months in and is there going to be any epic skins for guns or just the 1 gold because the skins are very lack luster. Assignments are complete garbage making you play a certian way. This game will forever be in beta stage. Ridiculous amount of bugs from launch and when 1 gets fixed 10 more come along. Still cant vault up steps to a train and get stuck on rocks the size of your foot then get killed for it, like for real dice catch a grip.

Maps?
    Factions?
    Cool skins? (Bf1)
    Assignment fix? (Progressive)
    Focus on multiplayer?

With awesome games coming out in march you guys are screwed because you suck at making this game in any way intresting. Bf1 is still better than this.

And making us play to unlock tanks lmao.

To be fair Panzerstorm was added a few months after launch so they did add one map.

For real did you see that as a good map, they just made flags far apart and threw a few buildings into it then had to go over it again twice and add stuff to make it so so. It is an **** map so i dont count it at all plus it is a focus on tanks. More infantry maps. Make battlefield great again because it sucks ****

Apparently according to many BF1942 is fondly remembered as being a really great BF game. Compare the maps on that to Panzer-storm. Plenty of YouTube footage available. If you can’t be bothered I’ll tell you. Acres of flat no cover maps and yet people reminisce fondly. Short memories. BFV maps actually look like real places, places you can imagine battles being fought in. That IMHO is what makes them great.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I honestly hate this title. BF5 is such a let down. Sad part about it is (at least for me) I defended this game in the beginning and was willing to give it a chance. Every time I play it, i hate it more and more. It's a garbage title in my opinion. Plus side is, I learned a lesson to never pre-order a game again. Still love previous titles but BF5 is just terrible.

Why is it?
    Best BF by a country mile for me.

How the hell is it the best yet lmao?

Because it is.
  • Zinkys
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    64-player rush... Wow! Once the defense is dug in with their MG42s... No one will ever get near those M-coms ever...

Nah. The 30 snipers sitting behind the red line will see to that. Last night was just a hilarious series of clusterfooks. There were no medics. There were no supports. It was entirely snipers and assaults posing as snipers.
  • moosehunter1969
    Zinkys wrote: »
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    64-player rush... Wow! Once the defense is dug in with their MG42s... No one will ever get near those M-coms ever...

Nah. The 30 snipers sitting behind the red line will see to that. Last night was just a hilarious series of clusterfooks. There were no medics. There were no supports. It was entirely snipers and assaults posing as snipers.

What did you play as?
  • shaunw2010
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Day 2 can be annoying attacking first capture point when playing axis. When your team with tanks (stugs) sit at spawn trying snipe and getting rekt on hill by field guns and british tanks from brit spawn/alpha which bleeads tickets instead of just pushing up with infranty at start.
  • ElSamuel04
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    shaunw2010 wrote: »
    Day 2 can be annoying attacking first capture point when playing axis. When your team with tanks (stugs) sit at spawn trying snipe and getting rekt on hill by field guns and british tanks from brit spawn/alpha which bleeads tickets instead of just pushing up with infranty at start.

yep. Day 2 on first sectors is more hard for germans than english. Even if you have high advantage, you can't really push well withtout support, british can simple move most of their tank around the city and they can stop you from surround. It can be, but i feel the german need more tickets on first sectors (i want call sturmtiger for destroy fortifications but due the few amount of tickect i can't collect 20k points.) as attackers.

Also a real big advantage for british is the supply station inside the A area. Even if i destroy it from the hill, they ri-build it very fast, and while i must go back when i finish ammo, they can simply stay in area and ressuplies very fast. (2-3 british tank are here, and it's hard take out them). So it will more fair to change location of supplies station OUTSIDE the A area on the first sectors, so english must go back to reforncement like german.

Also i will like more building and cover for infantry in the first sectors, for example will be nice for infantry expand the village with more house (and german tank can push inside with some covers).
  • Kongo030
    641 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's even worse as the British, English or British without Irish, Scotts and Welsh can actually destroy the German supply station. The rounds curve around the hilltop and with German tanks nearby you can spray that area.
  • sloopyfish
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    fakemon64 wrote: »
    Nice new take on an existing map, not a new map or a good map but a good take on it. Still bored with this game. No new maps 4 months in and is there going to be any epic skins for guns or just the 1 gold because the skins are very lack luster. Assignments are complete garbage making you play a certian way. This game will forever be in beta stage. Ridiculous amount of bugs from launch and when 1 gets fixed 10 more come along. Still cant vault up steps to a train and get stuck on rocks the size of your foot then get killed for it, like for real dice catch a grip.

Maps?
    Factions?
    Cool skins? (Bf1)
    Focus on multiplayer?

With awesome games coming out in march you guys are screwed because you suck at making this game in any way intresting. Bf1 is still better than this.

To be fair Panzerstorm was added a few months after launch so they did add one map.

For real did you see that as a good map, they just made flags far apart and threw a few buildings into it then had to go over it again twice and add stuff to make it so so. It is an **** map so i dont count it at all plus it is a focus on tanks. More infantry maps. Make battlefield great again because it sucks ****

I doubt that more infantry maps would make "battlefield great again". Huge vehicle/ combined arms maps like Caspian border or silk road are what make battlefield great imo.

I would just like to see a few new infantry maps because this game has got seriously boring. This bf will never be "great" mabye better i should have said. I agree with those maps but we need to see the new factions added with those
  • sloopyfish
    I honestly hate this title. BF5 is such a let down. Sad part about it is (at least for me) I defended this game in the beginning and was willing to give it a chance. Every time I play it, i hate it more and more. It's a garbage title in my opinion. Plus side is, I learned a lesson to never pre-order a game again. Still love previous titles but BF5 is just terrible.

Why is it?
    Best BF by a country mile for me.

How the hell is it the best yet lmao?

Because it is.

So wrong
  • sloopyfish

Maps?
    Factions?
    Cool skins? (Bf1)
    Focus on multiplayer?

Apparently according to many BF1942 is fondly remembered as being a really great BF game. Compare the maps on that to Panzer-storm. Plenty of YouTube footage available. If you can’t be bothered I’ll tell you. Acres of flat no cover maps and yet people reminisce fondly. Short memories. BFV maps actually look like real places, places you can imagine battles being fought in. That IMHO is what makes them great.

Tho it is not the same game mate. So what has that got to do with bf5? I kinda see what your saying but still aint the same game
  • Wisdomlikesilenc
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So...no new maps?
  • bloodprizm
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This operation is great. The best of battlefield five thus far
  • MsieurLeodagan
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This afternoon, I played Operation : battle of snipers. I do not play anymore Operation for this problem. Operation is a good game but ruined by snipers.
    Same thing for frontline, but I play frontline only map Devastation, because open and larg map as Hamada, Arras : same problem of snipers.
    To resolve this problem, wee need dedicated server (Procon & plugins), but we can dream.....
  • Trokey66
    8256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Best Operation in BFV, often a real hoot ro play as Attackers oe Defenders.

But sometimes the players....

Oh, the players! :#
  • Gormare
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My goodness is this a broken set of maps... advancing anywhere as the attackers is almost impossible. Defending is faceroll and attacking can't succeed no matter what. On the second map the British wouldn't need any tanks... that would be a starter. Just DICE plz check the win-loss ratio on your Grand Operations and get the balance issues fixed. Or don't put any Grand Operations as a part of weekly assignments ever again!