Is there any game like bfv out that isn't afraid to have stats and actually has maps that come out

24OmniTactics24
147 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 2019
Long time battlefield player here I do not like the direction dice is headed sooooo progressive they even took out stats and lets you grind that in single player for a safe space even though only you can see it ...and 1 map for a quarter of year is absolutely unacceptable is there a game like bfv but less of a sell out game and has the things I mentioned thank you.

Comments

• SirSpectacle
    825 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    nope.
  • MachineHead0013
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you're on PC, you can play firestorm insurgency i think it's called, or that WW3 from a polish dev team, i believe. If you're on console.... :(
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Long time battlefield player here I do not like the direction dice is headed sooooo progressive they even took out stats and lets you grind that in single player for a safe space even though only you can see it ...and 1 map for a quarter of year is absolutely unacceptable is there a game like bfv but less of a sell out game and has the things I mentioned thank you.

We used to get lots of added content when the BF series had paid DLC, BF4 went from ten maps to over thirty in two years. But some players objected to paid DLC, so it's gone, and predictably content will now arrive in a trickle. Anyone who believed that EA would continue to provide new content an anything like the old level without revenue to cover the development costs was a fool. Games like PUBG have continued to add maps because they're selling cosmetic items to many of their players--until that happens in BFV, don't hold your breath waiting for many new maps or other content.
  • 24OmniTactics24
    147 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well isn't this just dandy hopefully ww3 comes to consoles