Shotgun animation

mattd3162014
313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
After having a few games with the M1897 shotgun last night i noticed the animation of this blocks a large portion of the right hand side of the screen i know not many people run shotguns as they have been nerfed beyond believe and are only effective with 2 metres anyone else notice this?

Comments

• UsainskiSemperFi
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    tbh, i don't use that shotgun cuz sux. if i go with shotgun i go with the Drilling.
  • GuangFuZhongGuo
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    that weird visual recoil makes it unable to shoot accurately even in mid range.

if shotguns offer slug specializations, it should at least be viable to mid range.

Fix it, DICE.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    spoke to a dev he said the are getting patched in the next update hopefully a major buff