Arditi Dagger and Other Limited Edition Weapons

2»

Comments

• Ronin9572
    1316 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The Arditi and Arerebo are the most rare melee weapons. The Arditi was a community weekly mission, but I don't even think it actually lasted a week. The Arerebo was supposed to be a reward from either playing CTE or Incursions that was accidentally added to the melee puzzle pieces and taken down a short time later when ppl complained about it. The Coupe coupe was another weekly community reward but was added to the R2BFV weekly awards later. But ppl complained about that so I have a feeling that's why the Arditi was never added. If these items haven't been added in by now, I'm sure they never will be.
  • Fleetwood1987
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Shhh, I like my Arditi medium rare...
  • Ronin9572
    1316 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Shhh, I like my Arditi medium rare...

Lmao, that's a good one!
  • 9JIE
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I owned one in bf5, but it’s a pity for lots of bf loyal players in bf1. LOL
  • chasebarley
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I got both the Arditi dagger and the Coupe Coupe for doing the required challenges at the time but believe that there should be some way to acquire them now. I feel like offering them in the scrap exchange would be a good solution even if the price was somewhat expensive because at least they could be gotten.
  • 9JIE
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Keep the thread up! 🙏
  • Colt6940H
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If you are equipped with “pilfer” and kill someone with the Arditi dagger, will the dagger appear on the ground for you to pick up?
  • Colt6940H
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I killed a guy one time and the broken glass bottle appeared. Like an idiot, I didn’t pick it up. I was busy trying to help defend a flag.
  • 9JIE
    Someone who carrying Arditi Dagger killed by you and you pick it up, will it add to your loadout?
  • 9JIE
    Developers! Pls add the Arditi Dagger as a gift for loyal players who spent more than hundreds of hours in bf1. Thank you 🙏
  • Titan_Awaken
    1301 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hate to be the party pooper but don't expect miracles... 
  • 9JIE
    Yeah, the miracles may not happen, but we need to try our best!
  • 9JIE
    Thread Up!!!
  • LotusJJ
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hope DICE could unlock all special staffs for players because BF1 was already a sunset game.
  • 9JIE
    LotusJJ wrote: »
    Hope DICE could unlock all special staffs for players because BF1 was already a sunset game.
    I suggested them to release the Arditi knife as a award for resistance of COVID-19, the brave of human being.
  • chasebarley
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We could have an Arditi versus Peacekeeper event. Even better we should do it as Friday Night Battlefield!
  • Titan_Awaken
    1301 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We could have an Arditi versus Peacekeeper event. Even better we should do it as Friday Night Battlefield!

Let’s be real... not gonna happen.

You’ll be lucky if DICE even decides to glance back at BF1. They’re so focused on shoving BFV down our throats that they’d rather pretend this game doesn’t exist than recognising it.

—-

Also all you lads do know what the term “limited edition” means right? Here’s a quick refresher in case yall forgot:

The term limited edition when referring to a product, item or service typically indicates that there is a specific time window or finite quantity to buy, collect or obtain a product, item or service. After either the time window ends or all units of that product, item or service have been sold or depleted that product, item or service will never come back into official circulation ever again. The only way to obtain a limited edition product, item or service after the official event has expired is to purchase or bid that product, item or service from an existing owner.

TL;DR You missed it? Too bad, there are no grace periods. Better luck next time.