Weekly BF

ttk is back to stupidly quick now

13»

Comments

• danosta
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 23
    Ttd is still bad. Got 1 and 2 frame deaths today. My ping is 21 ms.
  • Feuerfinger
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEXls1 wrote: »
    The if you cry enough they’ll change it approach.

I'd call this "customer feedback". And EA better listens.

• Feuerfinger
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just out of curiousity, were you on a team that was getting steam rolled? I notice that when I'm on a really bad team, I seem to die really fast too. Spawn, run 50 ft and get melted.

This!
    Exactly what I experience. You join a server an you seem to have a "kill me, I'm here!" button attached.
    My solution is: if it doesn't get better after 5 minutes - I leave and rejoin on another server.
    Usually it takes 2 or 3 "hoppings", but then you're on a (halfway) even server.
  • 2HoleDoll
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For those of you complaining, RECORD your deaths and then go back and look at them and or post them here. What you may think is an instant death will almost always be just the fast TTK. Watch your death videos and pay close attention to the health bar. If it goes down in increments, there is no issue. Its just the result of a 3 bullet TTK with all 3 bullets landing with no misses and or getting a bullet or two from more than one player. AGAIN Record your deaths.

I regularly record my gameplay, and way too often I tumble to the ground followed by hitmarkers from a weapon that simply doesn´t have a fast enough ttk for that to happen. You can also see this in strict 1v1s, where you see the other guys muzzleflash and then die. Followed by hitmarkers. Literally in that order. The only other explanation would be cheats.
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You guys may be up to something. Since most recent patch few days after I started to die so fast that I can't even draw my gun. The fact that I'm losing to a handgun should be best example.
    I have a guy crouching , he shoots a handgun I have a Tommy gun, by default I will be hip firing into his head and torso and he will in my torso and legs .... Guess who wins in one shot