"Spot 10 players with the flare gun in one life"

M_Rat13
449 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Difficult, I thought, but if I'm sneaky I can do it.

Breakthrough, Rotterdam, Attack, first flag. Fire one flare.....

Challenge completed.

In fact, I think from the points I got, I spotted the entire enemy team lol.

I can't stop laughing at how easy that was. Makes a change from last week....

Comments

• dutchmasta83
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Conquest on Devastation, run to the side of the Cathedral and shoot it over the top on the side the enemy is coming in from. I spotted more than 10 with that one flare, as soon as I shot it up the assignment was just done.
  • PhatHamWallet
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is how i leveled my recon up, you can get a ridiculous amount of points using the flare.
  • M_Rat13
    449 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is how i leveled my recon up, you can get a ridiculous amount of points using the flare.

I'll remember this tip. Rank 20 and the Kar98k, here I come!
  • Hrushka80
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yup, any kind of maps where teams have to take a single point, or cluster around it to defend, you can grind recon ranks stupid easy off of the flare. I was pulling 10-15k a match off of just standing beside a ammo resupply box on the bridge twisted steel on GO, firing flare after flare over the enemy. Just waited for the one to time out, and up went the next.

Church on Devestation is really good too, especially the first point. If you get into a grind match, just launch flares into the open area in the middle.
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    705 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Literally just go to a map that's not Hamada. Stand on one objective firing flares from near a resupply station towards another objective. You can easily get it.

Or find an objective/area with lots of enemies and shoot one.
  • Woodlbrad
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I actually did it on hamada defending a the first match of the day.
  • someguy12121
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did this in one go. Its super easy.
  • craigerswuzhere
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Always go to ammo crate first thing upon spawning, you get 2. Pop your first one up in the air right before grabbing more, when you get those 2 at the crate shoot those up in opposite directions, and by the time you launch those 2, the ammo crate timer is almost full enough to grab 2 more. I suck as Recon because I'm an objective player, I hate sniping from far away, and Recon gets destroyed up close. I can get high on the scoreboard though when I play Recon because of all the spots and assist bonuses I get while going like 4 - 15.
  • Hawxxeye
    4114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Very easy, you just need to camp next to an ammo station and spam flares.
  • Catsonspeeed
    591 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I shot one flare at Panzerstorm GO, first objective as an attacker. Mission accomplished.
  • Hawxxeye
    4114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I shot one flare at Panzerstorm GO, first objective as an attacker. Mission accomplished.
    The way you said that reminds me of this
    https://youtu.be/iSiouayIEAI?t=315
  • Quasar9111
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    or do it in the 4 player coop missions - go in a solo - run round a farm building, shot a few times, attract attention - get in a farm building in Arras - and flare off, 10 spotted in one go.
  • mattd3162014
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »

Challenge completed.

last weeks challange was easy as well i really cant understand what people found so difficult about in fact every single challenge in this game so far has been Child`s play i suppose that is to cater to all the cry baby Noobs as usual.They want everything spoon fed to them and want that spoon Nerfed too probably too OP for them.

• Dr_X2345
    744 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    I actually did it on hamada defending a the first match of the day.
    Same. I was expecting it to need me to stay pretty hidden, but I just popped a flare over where I assumed they'd be coming in Breakthrough and got the challenge complete symbol on my screen.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    435 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 22
    It's flares not flare gun. You can do it with any plane that has flares equipped, pretty easy on maps like Fjell or Arras ;)
  • M_Rat13
    M_Rat13 wrote: »

Challenge completed.

last weeks challange was easy as well i really cant understand what people found so difficult about in fact every single challenge in this game so far has been Child`s play i suppose that is to cater to all the cry baby Noobs as usual.They want everything spoon fed to them and want that spoon Nerfed too probably too OP for them.

I'm mainly talking about the final task you couldn't avoid. "Kill 20 enemies while attacking an objective in a mobile ground vehicle". Not impossible, as I did it, but really, really, REALLY tedious. I just don't like how hard and tedious seem to be considered the same thing, when they simply aren't. Dark Souls knew that.
  • Jeffy141
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just realized something. If you dont shoot the flare gun high enough, then the area of effect is very very small. you have to shoot it high in the air for it to cover a wide area. That's why I was struggling.
    I hope it can help other people.
  • StrikerLeecy126
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    When I was able to complete this assignment, I finished this with my first flare. Airborne in Panzerstorm, objective A, 17 players spotted LOL.
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hahahaha. I just unlocked the flare gun. This is points for cheese. I need a decent CQB gun for Recon so I can flare while PTFO. I am too inaccurate to use a SLR.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think gadgets should define a class and not the gun. It would be nice to have the option for any kit to use any weapon it makes no sense that guns are locked into classes as they are.

Just my opinion and I fully expect it to get flamed lol.