The british and the battle of hannut

anken555
51 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Why is so hard for Dice to say "allies" in the new grand operation intro instead of "british army". There were no british in this battle, it was frenchs against germans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hannut

I now we will not see new factions, it will be only allies vs axe. Its ok, i understand. So why all the game is about british, even where they were not involved ? Why the allies have a british flag ?
I now Dice doesn't give a **** about history in this game, but the marketing was to show us the unseen and the untold of the WW2. The only thing i see, is british everywhere, as usual.
The real diversity should be to show us the diverses nations who were involved in the war. The only thing we have is the hegemonic anglo-saxon's point of view. No Frenchs, no Polishs, no Italians, no Dutchs, no Belgians... For a game who promote "diversity", its very disappointing.

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    2641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I do wish they had included the French, especially at this stage in the war. There's a lot of really interesting battles they could do with them that no other big name WW2 game has really ever done before.
  • M_Rat13
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I feel like this game is trying to do so many things at once, and it just causes a load of problems.

This game does have potential though, and that's why I'm still playing.