Hamada Breakthrough needs balancing

someguy12121
439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
The first base is the worst. The Germans should not have any airplanes at all on the first base as they already have a huge advantage of high ground. The Allies should have just one airplane for the first base to compensate the Germans having none.

Comments

• ElSamuel04
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is a possible solution. I agree hamada breakthrough is not balance in the first sector, German have high terrain advantage and 2 stationary AA. Usually German got air superiority in this map. Also when attackers cannot breakthrough the first sectors, you starve to boredom because tickets are high in this map and the match last for long time ( and you finish to sleeping in your camp). When I see this map loading I usually skip that because is boring and too long for me.

Just remove the first sector would be nice.