-Starfleet- Recruiting

Yaikitsune
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
StarFleet is a Military Simulation Role Playing community, which has reaches into many different games. We are a friendly organization that has been around since 1998, and are always willing to help new members when needed.

Though primarily a Star Trek organization, we also focus heavily into the Battlefield series, Warthunder, and World of Warships.

We offer opportunities for advancement through the ranks, and have a Science division for those interested in a more casual/light RP experience. Those showing enough dedication and commitment, could even find themselves in command of StarFleet's gaming ships someday, with a full crew to serve with them.

If you are interested in joining our community please remember to fill out an application here and add me as a friend on origin: Yaikitsune or on discord at Kitsune#0149. Remember to when you fill out an application to add my name as your recruiter (Kitsune). Good Luck and see you on the battlefield!

Comments

• Yaikitsune
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Starfleet is still looking for new members, we are committed to giving a great clan experience, if you are interested don't forget to send me an invite or make an application to our site!
  • PotentMaverick
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Join our Platoon today and let's make StarFleet one of the greatest Battlefield communities out there! Search for StarFleet in the Platoons section and apply to join the clan with myself in it! I am active almost daily and always looking for some people to squad up with and have some fun!
  • PotentMaverick
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    StarFleet is still looking for recruits to add to our ever growing ranks! Add OleMaverick on Origin and let's get on the battlefield!
  • PotentMaverick
    StarFleet is looking for recruits to take over the battlefield! We are active, friendly and always happy to meet new people! Apply today and join the ranks of the professionals!
  • PotentMaverick
    Apply for membership at www.starfleets.st join our ranks and squad up to take on the enemy in a friendly and active military RP clan! We are always looking for new or experienced Battlefield players apply today and join an elite group of soldiers on the battlefield!
  • PotentMaverick
    StarFleet is still looking for new recruits to add to our ranks! Apply today to join a friendly and active Clan! We are always looking for individuals who want to be apart of a strong and close community! Submit your application at starfleets.st I hope to see you on the battlefield!
  • PotentMaverick
    StarFleet is hosting a Battlefield Game Day this weekend on Friday the 12th of July between the times of 2PM EST and 8PM EST! Come on out and join in the fun! We are always welcoming to all types of players and friends and of course always looking to add to our ranks! If you are interested in becoming one of the elite members of our clan apply today at starfleet.st ! Join our discord as well! https://discord.gg/hWSz6Q  (good for 24 hours) I hope to see you on the battlefield! 
  • PotentMaverick
    StarFleet is recruiting! Join our elite MilSim group today at Starfleet.st become one of the most elite players in the Battlefield community. StarFleet has a lot to offer and a lot of room for progression/recognition. Join us and become the best of the best! See you on the battlefield!
  • PotentMaverick
    Join StarFleet today! Apply for membership at starfleets.st and join one of the elites! 
  • PotentMaverick
    StarFleet is recruiting! Interested in joining an elite group of players? Looking to progress through the ranks of an active clan with over 20 years of experience? Join us and become one of the most disciplined troops on the battlefield! Apply at starfleets.st today!