Ammo Crate - BUSTED (Possible Bug Report)

GirlMisfit
109 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Last night I tried out the new Operations. I found myself in the upstairs of a barn with my MMG filling the field with lead. Then I realized, I am going to run out of ammo. I'll drop an ammo crate right next to me and the sniper. I don't know what they did to ammo crates, but it busted the floor and dropped to the ground. This has to be a bug!!!

Comments

• wc138
    1116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is it possible that there was an outside explosion? I.E., was there a tank somewhere that shot the barn, or someone threw in an explosive, or something of that sort?

I noticed last night that having an ammo crate anywhere near an explosive when it goes off causes the building around you to pretty much collapse completely, so it might actually be a weird bug. Had it happen three times.
  • GirlMisfit
    I actually can recreate the problem. I climbed back up into the loft after getting ammo and had to dodge the hole in the floor that was made. I decidde to put the crate near the wall so if it creates hole again it wont be near a window I am using.

It created another hole. Ammo crates bust the floor in that barn.
  • wc138
    1116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GirlMisfit wrote: »
    I actually can recreate the problem. I climbed back up into the loft after getting ammo and had to dodge the hole in the floor that was made. I decidde to put the crate near the wall so if it creates hole again it wont be near a window I am using.

It created another hole. Ammo crates bust the floor in that barn.

You should record a video of that and post it, and also report it in the bugs section, definitely.

Did it only happen in that one barn?

I'll try it out tonight and see what happens.
  • GirlMisfit
    I did not try it anywhere else. It was in the loft and I was on the right side. I wasn't on the roof, just standing inside shooting out of the window in the roof. It was super annoying and eventually destroyed the floor where it was hard to use that path to the window or roof.