Conquest Masters - cQm - Recruiting [BF V - EU/NA - PS4 PLAYERS]

«13
r4vje83
30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited March 9
Hi all,

cQm (conquest masters) is a new casual 18+ Battlefield V platoon. We are looking for new members. If you want to join Then leave a message OR find us on Battlefield via cQm.

Our website: https://conquest-masters.nl/
Our discord: https://discord.gg/kY6YKHS

6iLNMfy.png

Hope to catch you on the Battlefield soon!
Post edited by r4vje83 on

Comments

  • r4vje83
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Website is coming soon and if server rental becomes available in Bf v we Will have our own server.
  • Jefjhe
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ADD me jefjhe, u can count me in, looking for casual players to squad up and know how to play
  • r4vje83
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jefjhe wrote: »
    ADD me jefjhe, u can count me in, looking for casual players to squad up and know how to play

    I have accepted your friend request
  • Jefjhe
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Platoon can be found under the name Conquest Masters
  • r4vje83
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 23
    Our new website can be found at;
    www.conquest-masters.nl

    IT is still under construction but make sure to visit IT!
  • Jefjhe
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump up
  • r4vje83
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump bump
  • r4vje83
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump bump
  • Jefjhe
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

    Conquest-Masters is searching casual players for Squad up with each other.
    We just started this Platoon and oir website www.conquest-masters.nl is still under constructies.
    If u wanna play with is just leave a message hete and apply our Platoon under the name Conquest-Masters
  • r4vje83
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We are still looking for people who want to join us! Don't be shy and make sure to apply!!
  • Jefjhe
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bumb up
  • r4vje83
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We are still recruiting!
  • Jefjhe
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Conquest-Masters is searching casual 18+ players for Squad up with each other.
    We just started this Platoon and our website www.conquest-masters.nl is still under constructies.
    If u wanna play join us just leave a message here and apply our Platoon under the name Conquest-Masters
  • cakeyb83
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jefjhe wrote: »
    Conquest-Masters is searching casual 18+ players for Squad up with each other.
    We just started this Platoon and our website www.conquest-masters.nl is still under constructies.
    If u wanna play join us just leave a message here and apply our Platoon under the name Conquest-Masters

    Do you guys have a discord? I have only recently got the game and looking for EU players.
    I am UK based and try to get on 8.30 GMT during the week and 10 pm at weekends.
    PS4 and PSN is ultra-vires83
  • r4vje83
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    cakeyb83 wrote: »
    Jefjhe wrote: »
    Conquest-Masters is searching casual 18+ players for Squad up with each other.
    We just started this Platoon and our website www.conquest-masters.nl is still under constructies.
    If u wanna play join us just leave a message here and apply our Platoon under the name Conquest-Masters

    Do you guys have a discord? I have only recently got the game and looking for EU players.
    I am UK based and try to get on 8.30 GMT during the week and 10 pm at weekends.
    PS4 and PSN is ultra-vires83

    No discord yet. I Will add You so we can play games together. Discord Will be there soon though.
  • r4vje83
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Find us on discord:


    https://discord.gg/EMaGQ5
  • Jefjhe
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Feel free to apply our Platoon and visit our Discord app : https://discord.gg/EMaGQ5
  • r4vje83
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jefjhe wrote: »
    Feel free to apply our Platoon and visit our Discord app : https://discord.gg/EMaGQ5

    Exactly this! Join is!
  • r4vje83
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump bump
  • Jefjhe
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!