For the clueless dice studio heed my warning and follow these steps and save yourself

24OmniTactics24
147 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
U can turn this game around I already know you won't because you are spinless and hard headed but it would be so easy to do.

1. Apologize for your cuckoldery and vow to keep your political views out of gaming forever.
2. Immediately bring back Battlelog in it's entirety within 1 month and follow your own path stop chasing what other companies are doing battlelog with it's advanced stats system that anyone can veiw within seconds is the only thing that will ever stop camping you must realize this. All your ideas have made camping the worst it has ever been.
3. Bring back premiums with as much content as battlefield 4 the height of success for your series. It honestly baffles me how you think less content is Good stop being so damn lazy I knew the second you got rid of premium you only did it for a chance to make more money off less work.
4. Work out a deal to separate from EA the devil its self before they close you down anyways. Or All of you quit together and make your own studio fight back against the evil corporation pushing the orwelian dystopian Future and globolism.
5. Make a map Creator for us to make our own maps and every month have a voting system where everyone can try out the player made maps and the heighest voted one will become an official map and you will create a short bio for the person who made it.
6. Copy metal gear online 2 monthly tournaments and weekly survival matches

You follow these steps you would have created the most popular game ever made I swear it

Comments

• esturias_88
    135 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Aaaand... how does any of that fix the actual problems the game has right now? What about caring for that first?
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How does Battle log fix camping?
  • sabootheshaman
    1259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Someone needs a cuddle
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the reason this game is terrible is because they want us to call for the return of premium. it can't just be a coincidence that bfv does not have premium and is a buggy unbalanced mess. and they only seem to patch unimportant things like tiny reductions or buffs while leaving the black screen and other bugs untouched.
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is funny :D
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kayback wrote: »
    How does Battle log fix camping?

Dice's magic?
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game is beyond saving. I had my hopes up after playing Beta because it had a lot of potential to be great FPS, now its only good in the trash can.

I ve probably logged about 200 hours in this game, 50 hours was fun/okay-ish, other 150 was forced because I have nothing else to play that interests me.
  • Hawxxeye
    8039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    I can get behind number 1 and 5 but the rest are too extreme and/or uncertain to help
  • EdwinSpangler
    1844 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone else picturing Robin desperately saying "heeeeeeeeeed" it??

Lol, couple good points tho..
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    none of those things help dice fix BFV. #4 is a good idea in general but it does not fix BFV
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still crying about faux politics?
  • ragnarok013
    3966 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    This thread violates multiple forum rules so it is closing.

This discussion has been closed.