Weekly BF

How to Disable TAA on PC

rockin_master
373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 24
HERE IS HOW TO DISABLE TAA IN BFV:

1. You must use the DX11 render pipeline.
2. You must set motion blur to 1%
3. WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0 in the console while in the map.

TAA will now be disabled. Texture filtering will be broken, textures will no longer align properly, texture lod will be broken, there will be severe texture shimmering, there will be flashing textures on certain maps, the game will be a mess.

On the bright side it will fix all problems with the jumping system, no more getting hung up on pebbles or anything else that is "jumpable". It will turn you into the Bruce Jenner of BFV. No joke.

EA broke every software design principle with BFV, it is forever broken. The foundation is rotten to the core. A hodge podge mess thrown together as nothing more than a quick cash grab.

Try for yourselves. Have fun, I guess...
Post edited by rockin_master on

Comments

• Lahoo_Eckbert
    1284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TTA low is ok for me.
    Gives sharper image compared to TAA high.
  • rockin_master
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 24
    TTA low is ok for me.
    Gives sharper image compared to TAA high.

TTA low is the best option for graphics fidelity. Add in super sampling through DSR or other means for best results, if you've got the gpu power. There is a resolution scaling option in menu to make it simple enough.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3870 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Thread closed as you dont need to make multiple threads on the same topic across the forums. Keep it to one thread please as multiple threads on the same topic can be construed as spam.

Original thread can be located here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/181648/how-to-disable-taa-on-pc#latest

-CB
This discussion has been closed.