We Need More Maps "ASAP"

2»

Comments

• Granatenmaxe
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Firestorm should have been a paid DLC. Not sure why EA doesn't want more money.
  • onylra_II
    76 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like more maps as much as anyone - but only if they're good. IMO, the majority of DLC content released in previous titles was dreck - undercooked, and ultimately unpopular. The most successful additions, I think many would agree, has been returning classics from past titles. They're proven, popular, and the best part (from a development perspective) is that they're cheap and easy to do (minimal design and testing). DICE has perhaps backed itself into a corner via TOW, since it would be hard to incorporate the classic maps we might want into their (attempt at a) narrative. Unfortunate, I wish they'd just abandon it TBH.

What I'm trying to say, is that it does me no good to get new maps if I flee the server every time it comes-up in the rotation. So whatever they add better the best it can be, they shouldn't rush it (pun intended, that **** was rushed alright) - just as a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush, so one great map in the rotation is better than three mediocre ones you pass on every time. Ya know? I also think the base game could do with a few more months of tuning, to improve the vanilla experience - because like it or not, we're stuck with it now, and new maps won't rescue the game if the basic experience remains (ahem) underwhelming.
  • Austacker
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We Need More Maps "ASAP" or at least Blend it with BF1 !!! either way we need more maps :)

This is the Live Service Model (tm) in all it's glory.

How are we all enjoying it?
  • TropicPoison
    2168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You guys ready for that one map that's going to last us months probably? Yeah me neither, and I have a feeling the BR is going to fail hard.
  • TropicPoison
    2168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Firestorm should have been a paid DLC. Not sure why EA doesn't want more money.

Lol it would have been DOA if it had to be bought after how BFV has went so far, plus EA sure as hell don't deserve more money with the garbage they've been putting out lately and even if it wasn't all hot garbage EA can die out right now for all I care.
  • SquaddFather
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Back to we need more maps !!
    Firestorm is the Joke of Battlefields !!!
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    432 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey we got Firestorm, I mean it's as big as 10 maps so what's the problem? :D :D :D
    /sarcasm
  • SquaddFather
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey we got Firestorm, I mean it's as big as 10 maps so what's the problem? :D :D :D
    /sarcasm
    Yeah lol 😂

• SquaddFather
    edited March 29
    I’m going to bounce back to BF1 it has 32 maps 😍
  • G-Gnu
    1150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes.......ToW´s , Assignment and such does not make a great and interesting game in anyway. BR mode might give some player pleasure but for those that bought the game for being a BF game with CQ and maybe for once since BFBC2 a good RUSH mode this drought of good maps does not tickle any thoughs of even start up the game.
    One map some times NEXT MONTH ?????? Hilarious stupid decision.
    But i guess DICE and EA wants to end the Franchise in a total disaster with this Live service.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    trip1ex wrote: »
    road map schmoad map. it's obvious they will put out at least 1 map per quarter for this game until summer 2020. they will release some more weapons and vehicles each quarter as well.

Heck by 2020 we should be playing any of Bad Company 3 or NAM or BF6 on XBOX2 or PS5. Most likely NAM. It just seems to fit with what is going on with BF5. Sandbags and digging. They just have to add modern guns like M16 and M60 and AK47. They could get away with same clothes we got now almost for GI's. Yeah the VC would need some outfits.
  • SquaddFather
    edited April 11
    More Maps Please !
    How about adding some of the maps from War Stories !!
  • johnkapa1
    104 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still gotta wait a month and a half  :D
  • SquaddFather
    johnkapa1 wrote: »
    Still gotta wait a month and a half  :D

Ouch !!!