AAs need a major buff

someguy12121
456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
AA guns in BFV don't do enough damage and aren't enough of a deterrent IMO.

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    4720 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    the planes are also less devastating to the ground forces.
  • GloriousRepublic
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ya I agree but every pilots logic is learn to fly, problem solved. Sorry we all can't be in planes. Some of us you know, take flags and do the grunt work.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    stiny1838 wrote: »

yep any time a plane notices aa firing they fly at it for the free kill.

No they dont stop lying.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ya I agree but every pilots logic is learn to fly, problem solved. Sorry we all can't be in planes. Some of us you know, take flags and do the grunt work.

Actually we can just not at the same time.Noob logic it just killed me it must be OP!
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

No they dont stop lying.

wtf just because you have not seen it does not make it a lie. several times on hamada one pilot camped our spawn killing anyone who touched the saa he was then joined by a 2nd bomber and they destroyed all tanks and maa that spawned there through the entire match.
  • TennouHeikaBanza
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    they just wanna keep doing like 60-3.

how selfish and egoistic.
  • Hawxxeye
    4720 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

No they dont stop lying.

wtf just because you have not seen it does not make it a lie. several times on hamada one pilot camped our spawn killing anyone who touched the saa he was then joined by a 2nd bomber and they destroyed all tanks and maa that spawned there through the entire match.
    What were your fighters doing?
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »

No they dont stop lying.

we had no good pilots they weren't in the air for long
  • Hawxxeye
    edited February 25

No they dont stop lying.

we had no good pilots they weren't in the air for long
    The thing with the fighters vs bombers now is that that even a creatin can take down a bomber with a fighter after the rear gun nerf.

I have more or less accepted this relationship between planes and anti air in BFV:
    Fighters kill bombers, bombers kill AA, AA kills fighters (or it weakens them enough to give the bombers a chance).
  • ElliotLH
    6736 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

No they dont stop lying.

Maybe not everyone but generally if I'm in a bomber I love SAA shooting at me as they're such an easy target - I only fly away if I need to reload or I'm already damaged.

The total opposite applies if I'm in a fighter though. Then it's very much all about evading.
  • Pro_b0
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Against fighters the stationary aa is ok, but against bombers it's suicide, regardless of how many shots you hit. Mobile AA are mostly useless now. The damage vs bombers is too low and the pilot needs to be terrible to bebrought down. Against fighters the damage is ok, but the shells fly so slow that you need to lead by almost a whole screen lenght agains fast moving targets.

I thought the ground and air balance was good when the game launched. Planes were very powerful, but also quite vulnerable to AA fire. Many people just didn't bother using AA and then complained about hwo strong the bombers were.
  • SirBobdk
    3693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Imo SAA and MAA are fine but bombers need a tweak especially the JU88 and the Stuka.
    JU88 should have 8+2 bombs like the Belheim. The problem is always around the Ju88.
    B1 1000 kg bomb should require 2 hits against tanks.
    B2 need a nerf against other planes but more splash damage against infantry.
    Generel the bombers should have a lower speed to match the damage from the SAA/MAA.
  • Hawxxeye
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    Imo SAA and MAA are fine but bombers need a tweak especially the JU88 and the Stuka.
    JU88 should have 8+2 bombs like the Belheim. The problem is always around the Ju88.
    Generel the bombers should have a lower speed to match the damage from the SAA/MAA.

what is the point of a 1000kg bomb if you give the tank enough time to fully repair between the reloads then.
  • SirBobdk
    3693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

what is the point of a 1000kg bomb if you give the tank enough time to fully repair between the reloads then.
    The tank can't fully repair unless it goes to an supply depot. Second bomb will kill it not matter how much it repairs.
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

The tank can't fully repair unless it goes to an supply depot. Second bomb will kill it not matter how much it repairs.

A 1000kg bomb should ruin the day of whatever it hits. But it should take a while to reload.
  • SirBobdk
    Kayback wrote: »

A 1000kg bomb should ruin the day of whatever it hits. But it should take a while to reload.
    Agree but imo It dont make any sense that the B1 is more effective in killing tanks than the B2 as a tank killer is.
    B1 should be an infantry ground attack plane and B2 a tank killer. Just like the GS and TH AP in BF1.
  • gibonez
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AA is fine against fighters and medium planes but its too weak against heavy bombers.
  • SirBobdk
    gibonez wrote: »
    AA is fine against fighters and medium planes but its too weak against heavy bombers.
    From an infantry point of view, I understand the desire to buff AA against bombers.
    But reality is that Bombers are flying coffins and they don't survive for long. Bombers can hardly defend them self against fighters.
    Bombers don't stand a chance against fighters and buffing the SAA against bombers may be to much. I would rather tweak the bombers ability to carpet bomb with the 3th bomb sight and give them less bomb load.
  • xDJ_Cas
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ohhhh look another QQ thread from camper on MAA. Sorry move along and I do not support such players like you and gtfo here