Sooo when exactly is the tank body customization going to be available?

someguy12121
456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I have heard nothing about this since the game's launch. Is it ever going to be released?

Comments

• wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have heard nothing about this since the game's launch. Is it ever going to be released?

I mean, dude, it says "coming soon" like, right there on the thing.
  • someguy12121
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 25
    wc138 wrote: »

I mean, dude, it says "coming soon" like, right there on the thing.

Been like that since launch. No one from DICE has stated when they plan to release it nor have they released any new info about it.
  • Noodlesocks
    2389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll be more surprised to see them release it than I would be if it suddenly disappeared from the UI one patch.

My guess is they're waiting to implement their battlebucks.
  • someguy12121
    Its funny you say that because in Gamestop they already have the shelf flyers saying the virtual currency for BFV is available for purchase.
  • darkmetaphor
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Coming soon...

Yeah, please add Pilot customization as well.

Tired of a default, generic, female, boring pilot/driver with a Sten gun.

• olavafar
    1921 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Won't happen because it breaks the immersion for some players. Tanks HAS to look like in 'Saving private Ryan' or it is not WWII.

Also, BF Hardline was 'coming soon' in the BF launcher for about two years, then it was removed...
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 27
    Is there really people who expect that pointless thing in BF5? imho, without that BF5 is fine, waste of time and resources .
  • Pro_b0
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am happy to report that this feature, which was in the very opening scene of the reveal trailer, will be here soon :)
  • Naskoni
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Soon™
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1798 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Relax ppl... This is only post-BETA-version of BFV we have currently at hand... The FULL game will be released just in time for the Holidayseason 2019...
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Am I the only person who won't buy cosmetic items on a game I paid for?

I've paid for plenty o f premium access in other F2P games. I've bought a couple of cosmetics in F2P. I've even bought Premium currency in things like Hay Day for crying out loud.

I paid a stack of money for BFV. I'm not buying anything else.
  • VincentNZ
    2208 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kayback wrote: »

I've paid for plenty o f premium access in other F2P games. I've bought a couple of cosmetics in F2P. I've even bought Premium currency in things like Hay Day for crying out loud.

Well you don't have to. Others will. The game depends on that revenue, too, although it is rather awful that the shop still has not been implemented, nor have we heard anything about the upcoming content and it's features.
    I do not want to spend any money either, regardless of how nice the customization might turn out, but who knows.
  • someguy12121
    Is there really people who expect that pointless thing in BF5? imho, without that BF5 is fine, waste of time and resources .

Like firestorm right? Only Firestorm I care about is the map from BF3.
  • pest174
    785 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kayback wrote: »

I bought cosmetics for Titanfall 2. Didn't care for said cosmetics but it was a "I want to support the devs" thing. The single player was great, multiplayer was polished from the start, frequent updates, and communication from devs to players was done in-game with their 'news' tab.

Will I buy cosmetics for BF5? Not a chance. I paid $80 for a frustrating experience, and I don't feel inclined to invest anymore money into the game unless there's a massive overhaul.

Personally speaking, the campaign was boring, Combined Arms was disappointing, optimization seems poor on console, assignments aren't fun, currency is a grind, UI could be better, current cosmetics are rehashed, deadlines are constantly missed, and missing features (dragging, the ability to survive a crashed plane, Combined Arms not playing as described).

I really hope the game does a 180 after Firestorm drops.