Idea for a better weapon customization

someguy12121
456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Why not have the paint apply to all of the different parts? I like some of the muzzles or sights but they aren't available in the color I like. So itd be like the White Tiger color being an option that could be applied to any scope option. I think this mainly would only be helpful for the sights, muzzles, and stocks of guns.

Comments

• IamSoSorry59
    159 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think the wapon customization is the most stupid think invented so the wapons I use, I paint all the parts in differents coulars,same goes for my uniform. I am hoping that when others players see my gun or uniform think that IamSoSorry is colourblind. LOL
  • someguy12121
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't mind the guns to a point nor the uniforms, but this game destroyed some basic aspects of BF. Main one was ease of IDing an enemy and what class they are. Also a lot of the uniform choices are plain and boring looking.
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 26
    I don't mind the guns to a point nor the uniforms, but this game destroyed some basic aspects of BF. Main one was ease of IDing an enemy and what class they are. Also a lot of the uniform choices are plain and boring looking.

I think the soldier customizations should have been class specific for this very reason.

Plus i have a pet peeve about seeing non medics in medic gear